Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Up the road!

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

Way too much energy. Looking forward to running at the weekend :)

It's the weekend now! Run little legs, run free! :D

libelula wrote: »
    It's the weekend now! Run little legs, run free! :D

Nah it's not two weeks since the marathon though. Sunday is almost there so I'll run Sunday!

30 mins easy just done.
    Enjoyed it but I was slow. I hate when I'm slow and my face goes frowny.
    Ah well. Ya can't win them all :)

I decided during the week that I'd do a parkrun tomorrow, now I'm not so sure...I might be better waiting off. Or I might just pull up my big girl pants and do the bleedin' thing :p

What are you hoping for from the parkrun?

What are you hoping for from the parkrun?

A test just, to see where I'm at. But I want to do it justice at the same time if that makes sense?
    Being slow tonight has me doubting that...I guess I'll have a think on it for the night :)

Tonight isn't tomorrow - cold damp evening after a long work week can't really be compared to a crisp morning after a nice rest.

However, unless you are going to give yourself a realistic idea of where you're at then I'd hold off. Only because I know you well enough to know if you don't run what you think you should run, you'll be beating yourself up whether or not you weren't having a bad day.

That's exactly why I'm thinking of waiting off ;)
    Thanks, we'll see what tomorrow brings!

No parkrun, did a slow 28 mins instead :rolleyes:

The parkrun isn't until next week on my programme, guess this is what I get for thinking I was superwoman all week...

Trust the plan :p :pac:

• Advertisement

No long run (75 mins) today, cos life got quite nicely in the way.
    Tbh I'm not all that sorry, I think I did a lot already this week so meh :)
    Had an hours swimming lesson this evening, but that doesn't count cos it's just cross training...

Monday

10 min warm-up, 12 x 60 sec, 10 min cool-down.

Windy. Fooking windy.
    The first six intervals were into it, it was like trying to run in water, absolutely huge effort needed.
    The last six were with the wind, that was nice :)
    Feeling it in the quads today...

Advertisement