Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2015 police certificate question??

Options
  • 28-03-2015 6:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I need advice!! The IEC is still not open for working holidays in Ireland. However, I went ahead and got my police certificate in January because I kept hearing that the working holiday category would open earlier this year. Now I got the cert on 8th January. I read on the moving2canada website that a police cert should be issued no more than 3 before applying for the visa but is this true? Is there an expiry on a police cert in Ireland? Will it still be valid when the category opens which I hope will be soon??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Yes the Police Certificate is valid for 3 months. You will need to get another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 newbiecanada

Do you think it'll be an issue looking for a second police certificate?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 wittyusername

Do you think it'll be an issue looking for a second police certificate?

No. I also got a police cert in anticipation of an IEC release date that came and went and was able to apply for a second one no bother.

Advertisement