Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Safari Crashing on iPhone 6

• 28-03-2015 10:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I have an issue now which is ongoing for two days. When I try to open Safari on my iPhone 6 it attempts to open but crashes before it fully opens. I have restored the phone a number of times but still no luck. All my apps that require internet are working fine as are my email accounts.

Are any of you experiencing similar issues, do any of your have any idea what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Did you try restoring as new and not from a backup?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Try clearing Safari’s web data. But there are a lot of issues with 8.2. Safari keeps freezing for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

Thank you for the fast replies and apologies for taking my time in getting back, I was away and had no internet access.

This morning I attempted to load Safari again and it kept crashing, then when reading a link on the Facebook app I chose the option to open in Safari to get access to the full article and it opened fine! I closed Safari again a number of times and it now appears to be working again!

I will keep you posted if the crashing issue returns. Thanks again for your help.

Advertisement