Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madrid Open

Options
  • 28-03-2015 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey there!
    Don't often post in this forum but regularly creep on it haha!
    Was just wondering if any of you have been to the Madrid Open before? I've booked tickets for the Monday and Tuesday but am worried I will not be able to see some of my favourite players because I don't know what rounds we will be seeing?
    Does anyone have any idea what rounds are generally played each day in mens/womens? I can't find info on it anywhere online!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Emz93 wrote: »
    Hey there!
    Was just wondering if any of you have been to the Madrid Open before? I've booked tickets for the Monday and Tuesday but am worried I will not be able to see some of my favourite players because I don't know what rounds we will be seeing?
    Does anyone have any idea what rounds are generally played each day in mens/womens? I can't find info on it anywhere online!

hard to know who you will see, it will depend on when the tournament starts and if the top players will have a bye in the first round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Emz93 wrote: »
    Hey there!
    If it follows last year's schedule (and I'd expect it will), they will be down to the last 32 and last 16 on the Monday and Tuesday, so you'll have a good chance of seeing some of the top players on those days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Emz93

Thanks very much for the replies, we bought a day session ticket for Wednesday to be safe. The more tennis the better anyway :)

Advertisement