Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GuitarSetup

Options
  • 28-03-2015 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hello all.....I am looking for a guitar setup somewhere in Tipperary...Any guitar players on here might be able to help...Thanks
    TMFT.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The lazy rat

What do mean when you say guitar setup?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭TheManFromTipp

I mean action/intonation/ etc

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Already exists

Try the guitartech, you can find him on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Paddico

Can always post a notice in The Danny Ryan Music shop in Tipp town, or call him. He might do it for you!!

Try the guitartech, you can find him on facebook.

Thank you all for the posts....Is the guitartech in Tipperary?..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The lazy rat

I've been playing guitar for 28 years and I've never once heard of guitar setup.

I've been playing guitar for 28 years and I've never once heard of guitar setup.

A guitar setup is needed if the action is not right,or the truss rod needs adjustment,to fix neck problems,which result in buzzing strings etc,and sorting bridge problems....like cars,guitars need a service every so often.;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Already exists

Thank you all for the posts....Is the guitartech in Tipperary?..

He's on the Tipp-Laois border.

Advertisement