Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going cheap, m9a1, holster, klobb, ak pdw, silencer adaptor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

davycc wrote: »
    what brand is the klobb please

Well

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭jamesh2501

still got the m9? where you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

You say you've a bunch of parts with that ak? There a metal tm style receiver there among them? :)

jamesh2501 wrote: »
    still got the m9? where you based?
    Yeah, D7, bear in mind it's had the paint removed from the barrel and slide since.
    You say you've a bunch of parts with that ak? There a metal tm style receiver there among them? :)

Unfortunately not.

Where abouts in d7? Yeah i don't mind too much about the cosmetics as long as it works alright.

• Advertisement

Where abouts in d7? Yeah i don't mind too much about the cosmetics as long as it works alright.

?

?

Smithfield, and yeah it works just fine. Last asking price was 50, if you offer that we can move to pms.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

Hi, the Ak..? Is it still available? Is it metal..?
    Is it battery and not spring..? And also,any pictures please..?
    Regards

RobertJR wrote: »
    Hi, the Ak..? Is it still available? Is it metal..?
    Is it battery and not spring..? And also,any pictures please..?
    Regards

It's got a plastic receiver and is electric. Pics are in the opening post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

What is the the rof of the AK like and can you remember what internals you used?

• Advertisement

Stock cyma as far as I can recall, rof is as expected for stock type 3 gearbox.

Stock cyma as far as I can recall, rof is as expected for stock type 3 gearbox.

Fair enough you wouldn't happen to have a 74u style folding stock lower to go with it would you? Also I noticed you mentioned there was a heap of parts to go with it, does this include inner and outer parts?

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Fair enough you wouldn't happen to have a 74u style folding stock lower to go with it would you? Also I noticed you mentioned there was a heap of parts to go with it, does this include inner and outer parts?

I'd like to offer €45 for the AK, €5 for the spares an say €10 for postage to Cork? So total €60 posted.

If this is acceptable (and you've stated so on this thread) then please PM me.

I have a lower that takes a full stock which I can include, the parts are a variety of things, enough to make an aksu style front end too with a bit of work.
    I'd like to offer €45 for the AK, €5 for the spares an say €10 for postage to Cork? So total €60 posted.

If this is acceptable (and you've stated so on this thread) then please PM me.

Sounds good to me, will send a PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BIGD

Hello,
    Regarding the M9A1.
    Could you post a current photo of it?
    Do you have any magazines, etc. with it?
    Does it fire on green gas or Co2?

Thanks

Advertisement