Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

closing account and contract info?

Options
  • 28-03-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

I plan to in the next 4-5weeks vacate my current rented apartment to move into a house i have bought, however this property is in northern ireland, i changed my price plan last october so i assume entered into a 1 yr contract, what is the procedure with closing account and can the forwarding address for final bill be in northern ireland? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi deaglan169,

Thanks for your post.
    deaglan169 wrote:
    i changed my price plan last october so i assume entered into a 1 yr contract, what is the procedure with closing account

The procedure would be as described here. It is essentially a standard account closure; you only need to consider the price plan contract if you change supplier. 
    deaglan169 wrote:
    can the forwarding address for final bill be in northern ireland?

Yes, this is no problem. All you need to do is provide the information outlined in the above link when you are moving out. We can do this for you on Boards if you wish. Just send us your account details when closer the time and we can look after it for you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David 

Advertisement