Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Bathroom

Options
  • 28-03-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was thinking of taking the bath out & putting in a shower unit. Has anyone done this already? Can you keep the shower head where it is? Terrace house in Charlesland. Recommendations for a local plumber would also be a help, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

LMC wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was thinking of taking the bath out & putting in a shower unit. Has anyone done this already? Can you keep the shower head where it is? Terrace house in Charlesland. Recommendations for a local plumber would also be a help, thanks

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Shouldn't be a problem. But I would think putting the shower tray on the party wall would make better use of the room so you would need to run the pipes blow the floor to the shower location.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

Hi,

Pm you now

• Registered Users Posts: 2 helpforum

Could you pm me as well please, the details of a reliable plumber for Charlesland? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

helpforum wrote: »
    Could you pm me as well please, the details of a reliable plumber for Charlesland? Thanks.

Hey what is it you need ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Last Out

Hi,

Hi, I removed bath tub and placed shower last Christmas. You're welcome to view it. As well I recommend Brian Mullen, certified plumber in Charlesland. He did plumbing work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Last Out wrote: »
    Hi, I removed bath tub and placed shower last Christmas. You're welcome to view it. As well I recommend Brian Mullen, certified plumber in Charlesland. He did plumbing work for me.

PM sent

Advertisement