Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCC BHAA Races St Anne's Park

Options
  • 28-03-2015 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Really enjoyed this 2-miler today, I love the one-lap course, but the WIND!! Thought it was blowing me to a standstill at one point!
    Also, one of my fellow racers asked me was I on boards, who did I meet? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Well done to you, that was a real battle out there! The worst part was actually at the bottom of the avenue, but the finish was very tough as well. Glad that I was able to do it nonetheless....an evening in City Hall awaits :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

BHAA website back up:

http://bhaa.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

The BHAA St Annes Race on this Saturday 8th April ...

Women's 2 miler at 11:00
    Mens 4 miler on 11:30

Always a good event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Yes indeed. Hope to see some of you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

MisterDrak wrote: »
    The BHAA St Annes Race on this Saturday 8th April ...

Women's 2 miler at 11:00
    Mens 4 miler on 11:30

Always a good event.

Is there online registration?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭glacial_pace71

Dealerz wrote: »
    Is there online registration?

Yes, though they'll close it soon, i.e. probably over the course of Thursday, so as to allow for printing up the lists, allocating the numbers and so forth.

https://bhaa.ie/events/dcc-road-races-2017/

The price is €15 for a once-off 'Day Member' but if you register as a member of the BHAA (cost €15) each race is only €10, i.e. it pays for itself if you run more than 3 of the 20-odd races over the course of the year.

At this stage of the year there are still more than enough races to make it worthwhile to sign up for membership. (You'd also become eligible for various category and team prizes once a member).

Advertisement