Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Stilorgan, Where to rent?

Options
  • 29-03-2015 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭

I am starting a new job in Stilorgan. I have never lived in Dublin before. Where would be good to live?
    I`m thinking Bray/Stilorgan/Dundrum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

How do you plan to travel to work? What sort of accommodation are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

homer911 wrote: »
    How do you plan to travel to work? What sort of accommodation are you looking for?

I plan to drive, id like a room in a house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

i might know off a room for rent in Sandyford

• Registered Users Posts: 25,441 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I plan to drive, id like a room in a house

As you're not from Dublin, be aware that Stillorgan is very well served by buses, especially the 46A and 145. Take a look at the routes on http://www.dublinbus.ie/ Unless you have access to a company car park, you will have to pay for parking anywhere around Stillorgan.

Carpenter wrote: »
    i might know off a room for rent in Sandyford

Id be interested. Any details?

• Advertisement

coylemj wrote: »
    As you're not from Dublin, be aware that Stillorgan is very well served by buses, especially the 46A and 145. Take a look at the routes on http://www.dublinbus.ie/ Unless you have access to a company car park, you will have to pay for parking anywhere around Stillorgan.
    The place im working in has a staff car park

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MurphyLaw

Hi there. Did you find a room. I have one to rent 15 mins from stillorgan. Cheers Suzann

Advertisement