Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan

Options
  • 29-03-2015 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get a loan in the region of 1,200 to be paid back in 3 months.
    It's basically for every day living and expense to travel to work for the next 4 or so weeks.
    I was unemployed with some little saving but got a job 3 weeks ago and was expected to get paid Friday but I just learned that the company won't be paying till next month around the 27. .
    With bills to pay, food and cost of public transport 12 a day to get to work, unless I Manage to get some kind of loan, I won't be able to continue with work.
    I'm on 25 hour contract at well over minimum wage and having worked 93 hours in the last 3 weeks.
    Can you advice me is there any loan i can get or is it worth going it my bank branch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

swiftman wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a loan in the region of 1,200 to be paid back in 3 months.
    It's basically for every day living and expense to travel to work for the next 4 or so weeks.
    I was unemployed with some little saving but got a job 3 weeks ago and was expected to get paid Friday but I just learned that the company won't be paying till next month around the 27. .
    With bills to pay, food and cost of public transport 12 a day to get to work, unless I Manage to get some kind of loan, I won't be able to continue with work.
    I'm on 25 hour contract at well over minimum wage and having worked 93 hours in the last 3 weeks.
    Can you advice me is there any loan i can get or is it worth going it my bank branch
    Hi swiftman,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

It is possible to apply for a loan online here or you can call 0818 200 334 to speak to one of our advisers.

If you have a current account with Bank of Ireland it is possible to apply for an overdraft and you can get some more information on this here.

I hope this helps and best of luck with your new job.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement