Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken day one Ps3

Options
  • 29-03-2015 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

I've a day one 60GB backwards compatible PS3 (YLOD) im looking to sell or trade in. anyone interested or know what the best option is? CEX seems to be my best option at the moment but not sure how much they'll give for it.

P.S also selling a 120GB ps3 slim with 45+ games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

coolguyrko wrote: »
    I've a day one 60GB backwards compatible PS3 (YLOD) im looking to sell or trade in. anyone interested or know what the best option is? CEX seems to be my best option at the moment but not sure how much they'll give for it.

P.S also selling a 120GB ps3 slim with 45+ games.

CEX won't take the console if its broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭coolguyrko

ASOT wrote: »
    CEX won't take the console if its broken.

ive seen them advertise faulty products though? any ideas on other options?

ive seen them advertise faulty products though? any ideas on other options?

Nah I work there we take in faulty phones to an extent that's about it! Adverts I'd say, someone may went it for the backwards compatibility and fix the YLOD! As for the second PlayStation with the games I'd say adverts again or CEX for less hassle!

Nah I work there we take in faulty phones to an extent that's about it! Adverts I'd say, someone may went it for the backwards compatibility and fix the YLOD! As for the second PlayStation with the games I'd say adverts again or CEX for less hassle!

cheers. its sayiing id get about 190 for the ps3 unboxed plus the 45+ games. if the shop has an unopened ps4 for sale what kind of guarantee do I have that it's genuine? I.e I open it and its either not as adeadvertised or broken? heard things similar for games but nothing on a big perchance like that yet

cheers. its sayiing id get about 190 for the ps3 unboxed plus the 45+ games. if the shop has an unopened ps4 for sale what kind of guarantee do I have that it's genuine? I.e I open it and its either not as adeadvertised or broken? heard things similar for games but nothing on a big perchance like that yet

Everything we sell in the store from DVDs to consoles to laptops etc all carry a 12 month warrenty from day of purchase which is fairly handy!

• Advertisement

purchase* I don't want to trade in all the ps3 stuff for credit only to find out I got a dud

Everything we sell in the store from DVDs to consoles to laptops etc all carry a 12 month warrenty from day of purchase which is fairly handy!

thats great. any personal opinion on unopened items?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I suspose ye don't fix ps3 (ylod) do ye ?

take ps3 games without boxes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Any idea how much id get for a 4 year old ps3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Any idea how much id get for a 4 year old ps3?

Depends on the model and hard drive size but €100.
    Best check adverts.ie and match what you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

eddhorse wrote: »
    Depends on the model and hard drive size but €100.
    Best check adverts.ie and match what you have.

Thanks. Will do.

Advertisement