Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert bank giro

• 29-03-2015 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Is there any additional cost when using the bank giro that is given to the student to pay for the leaving certificate, and if so where is the best place to go for it.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm not exactly clear on what you are asking.
    The bank giro is just stamped by the bank to say you paid the fee into the bank. I don't think there's any additional charge for doing to, or if there is it will be very small.

To avoid charges, (if there are any) it's always best go to your own bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 softlad

spurious wrote: »
    I'm not exactly clear on what you are asking.
    The bank giro is just stamped by the bank to say you paid the fee into the bank. I don't think there's any additional charge for doing to, or if there is it will be very small.

To avoid charges, (if there are any) it's always best go to your own bank.

Thanks recently the school got me to get them a bank draft for a different occasion that's where I was confused with as it was 4 euro each

Advertisement