Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

imaginext superhero play set/figures

Options
  • 29-03-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Its the little guys birthday coming up soon. I'm thinking of introducing batman/superman from imaginext, I see the batmobile and jail are on sale in Argos and the bat cave is reduced on Amazon. Does anyone know if there are usually any better deals. I'd ideally like to get them second hand but tgere doesn't seem to be any available on buy and sell pages so I suppose looking for best deal possible, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Maybe eBay with parcelmotel for delivery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

sign up with smyths online and they might have discount specials. They're not cheap but as toys go theyre good quality and built to last.
    Try donedeal.ie or adverts.ie also for 2nd hand... I think they would hold their value better than most toys so if he gets bored of them you'd have no trouble flogging them on around christmas times.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

Thanks very much for your replies, I see some on done deal but in Dublin and I'm in Donegal, worried about parcel motel in case they post in a big box, could be quite expensive? I will sign up for Smyths now, didn't know there was such a thing, thanks so much!!

Advertisement