Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 3 ***Updated Mod Note Post 1***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 739 ✭✭✭robopaddy2

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Foran and Harney were on the panel last year? What happened them? Harney is definitely as good as Mcnulty, Gavin O'Brien, Shane Roche etc.

Foran opted out from what I heard. He is still u21 so will probably concentrate on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Giveitfong

robopaddy2 wrote: »
    Conor Gleeson and Colm Roche aswell. Foran isnt on the senior panel. I know mark o'brien and andy molumby were at one stage not sure if they still are

Mark O'Brien and Andy Molumby were on the bench against Galway, as was Mikey Kearney. Conor Gleeson, Austin Gleeson, Tom Devine, Colm Roche and Shane Bennett were on the starting 15. Patrick Curran was rested and Stephen Bennett is injured. Foran and Harney would be on the panel if they put their minds to it. Foran in particular played a key role in winning the minor All-Ireland with his performances against Cork and Kilkenny. Players with his aerial ability are rare.

Given that Waterford are among the top three teams in Ireland, this is an amazing return for a single minor team, yet they only scraped that All-Ireland with two losses, a draw, one game won in extra time and a very tight win over a modest Kilkenny outfit. Last year's under 21 team was probably the strongest Waterford ever put out, at least in terms of potential, and they could not beat another modest team in Clare. Methinks the problem with both teams lay elsewhere than with the players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Still the bones of a strong U21 team but how many times in the last few years have we said that? Still though, a great chance to get back to an U21 Munster final which we haven't done since 2009. Hard to believe we've only won one game at this grade since that year (and that was against one of the poorest Cork U21 sides ever witnessed).

Who will be the U21 keeper? If I remember correctly, Billy Nolan stood in last year as I think Gavin Power (?) was injured? Is Power and Seanie Barry underage this year? Would have to think if BN starts in goal for the minors, he'll most likely get the nod for U21. Very early still but anyone want to hazard a guess at an U21 line up?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Waternut

We definitely the bones of a good U21 team. Add in Lyons, Hogan and possibly Prunty from last years minor team. How many times have we said that though. Clare last year was a heart breaker, it just seems there isn't the interest / financial resources available for U21 in the county.

Nolan cannot play county U21. He is still minor, new rules this year. Its a stupid rule because he can play U21 and adult with his club but not U21 with his county.. Sometimes I reckon they bring in new rules just for the sake of it. Some of the new rules will kill rural GAA, I wish they would just leave the games the way they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭HatchetMan7

Here's my (complete) guess at an U21 starting 15.

1. ???
    2. Conor Gleeson
    3. Prunty
    4. Lyons/Hahessey
    5. Harney
    6. Austin Gleeson
    7. M O Brien
    8. Molumby
    9. Colm Roche
    10. Tom Devine
    11. Shane Bennett
    12. DJ Foran
    13. Paddy Curran
    14. Stephan Bennett
    15. M. Kearney

12 of that team have been involved with the senior panel at some stage. If lessons are learnt from the last few years especially last year you would think we would be a match for anyone. Such a pity though that Billy Nolan can't play.

• Advertisement

1. ???
    2. Conor Gleeson
    3. Prunty
    4. Lyons/Hahessey
    5. Harney
    6. Austin Gleeson
    7. M O Brien
    8. Molumby
    9. Colm Roche
    10. Tom Devine
    11. Shane Bennett
    12. DJ Foran
    13. Paddy Curran
    14. Stephan Bennett
    15. M. Kearney

12 of that team have been involved with the senior panel at some stage. If lessons are learnt from the last few years especially last year you would think we would be a match for anyone. Such a pity though that Billy Nolan can't play.

I'd imagine Jordan Henley of Tallow is the outstanding candidate for keeper

Taking A. Gleeson out of the equation, Henley was undoubtedly the best young half back / defender in the Waterford senior hurling championship last year...

Waternut wrote: »
    Taking A. Gleeson out of the equation, Henley was undoubtedly the best young half back / defender in the Waterford senior hurling championship last year...

He'd still find it hard to make the team in those positions. Its a very strong u21 group this year. He played in goals for the u21s last year after Nolan got injured. Nolan is ineligible while Gavin Power who was the minor goalie 3 years ago hasn't played there since. Can't see who the other outstanding keepers in this age group are....

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭DiscoStew

1. ???
    2. Conor Gleeson
    3. Prunty
    4. Lyons/Hahessey
    5. Harney
    6. Austin Gleeson
    7. M O Brien
    8. Molumby
    9. Colm Roche
    10. Tom Devine
    11. Shane Bennett
    12. DJ Foran
    13. Paddy Curran
    14. Stephan Bennett
    15. M. Kearney

I wouldn't be overly inspired by our back 6 there, while the forward line is littered with stars. I wonder could Colm Roche feature in the back line possibly, he has played there with Blackwater previously if memory serves me right. Kearney could also see action a little further out the field around the middle maybe. I'd imagine Lyons will start as he was playing last year. Did Prunty play full back at minor? He played in the position for Abbeyside last year. Hopefully Stephen Bennett will be back fully fit for it.

Any word on Kevin Daly? How is his fitness / form? Cian Leamy will be another missing from the minor team after breaking his leg.

As for the goalkeeper, Jordan Henley is definitely a candidate. What of the Abbeyside goalkeeper from last year, is he still eligible? His name escapes me now. I know he didn't serve them too well last year but maybe he has matured since. He had some fine performances for Abbeyside last year.

My shot in the dark at a team would be:

Henley
    Gleeson
    Prunty / Daly
    Lyons
    Harney
    Gleeson
    Roche
    M. O'Brien
    Kearney
    Devine
    Shane Bennett
    Foran
    Curran
    Stephen Bennett
    Molumby

It's often the case though that players who play the challenge game circuit with this group are given their chance. Not sure who else there would be to come in to the equation however. Cormac Curran, Eddie Hayden, Paul O'Connor, Edmund O'Halloran. Maybe someone else would have some more info on players involved with the panel currently.

I didn't see all of Tallow's games last year but the games I saw he featured mainly in the forwards, sometimes dropping back as an extra defender when they got ahead. He is an undoubted talent who can play in any number of positions.

Actually speaking of Tallow, would Ryan Grey be with the U21 squad currently?

• Advertisement

DiscoStew wrote: »
    I didn't see all of Tallow's games last year but the games I saw he featured mainly in the forwards, sometimes dropping back as an extra defender when they got ahead. He is an undoubted talent who can play in any number of positions.

Actually speaking of Tallow, would Ryan Grey be with the U21 squad currently?

Yea Grey should be in the mix, be difficult to make the team though. Whats the story with this lad that joined de la salle, he has a few years of fitzgibbon behind him and supposed to be alright. Didn't see his name on the salle team last week. Anyone from the east know his story? Back line above is weakish enough. Whats all the Foran love for too? He hasn't done a huge amount since minor unfortunately. Didn't start on an average ucc fitzgibbon team this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭DLS2THECORE

Niall Fives from Tourin is currently playing full back for the county under 21's. Younger brother of Shane and Darragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Giveitfong wrote: »
    Mark O'Brien and Andy Molumby were on the bench against Galway, as was Mikey Kearney. Conor Gleeson, Austin Gleeson, Tom Devine, Colm Roche and Shane Bennett were on the starting 15. Patrick Curran was rested and Stephen Bennett is injured. Foran and Harney would be on the panel if they put their minds to it. Foran in particular played a key role in winning the minor All-Ireland with his performances against Cork and Kilkenny. Players with his aerial ability are rare.

Given that Waterford are among the top three teams in Ireland, this is an amazing return for a single minor team, yet they only scraped that All-Ireland with two losses, a draw, one game won in extra time and a very tight win over a modest Kilkenny outfit. Last year's under 21 team was probably the strongest Waterford ever put out, at least in terms of potential, and they could not beat another modest team in Clare. Methinks the problem with both teams lay elsewhere than with the players.

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭thesultan

HE might play outfield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Really?

Yep, Tipp are Munster champions, Waterford league champions and Kilkenny all ireland champions.

What are Galway? Champions of Connaught?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

DiscoStew wrote: »
    I wouldn't be overly inspired by our back 6 there, while the forward line is littered with stars. I wonder could Colm Roche feature in the back line possibly, he has played there with Blackwater previously if memory serves me right. Kearney could also see action a little further out the field around the middle maybe. I'd imagine Lyons will start as he was playing last year. Did Prunty play full back at minor? He played in the position for Abbeyside last year. Hopefully Stephen Bennett will be back fully fit for it.

Any word on Kevin Daly? How is his fitness / form? Cian Leamy will be another missing from the minor team after breaking his leg.

As for the goalkeeper, Jordan Henley is definitely a candidate. What of the Abbeyside goalkeeper from last year, is he still eligible? His name escapes me now. I know he didn't serve them too well last year but maybe he has matured since. He had some fine performances for Abbeyside last year.

My shot in the dark at a team would be:

Henley
    Gleeson
    Prunty / Daly
    Lyons
    Harney
    Gleeson
    Roche
    M. O'Brien
    Kearney
    Devine
    Shane Bennett
    Foran
    Curran
    Stephen Bennett
    Molumby

It's often the case though that players who play the challenge game circuit with this group are given their chance. Not sure who else there would be to come in to the equation however. Cormac Curran, Eddie Hayden, Paul O'Connor, Edmund O'Halloran. Maybe someone else would have some more info on players involved with the panel currently.
    Sean Daly is the lad from Abbeyside who plays in goal.
    Kevin Daly hasn't a hope of making the u21 grade unless he sorts out his fitness in the next few months, the cruciate injury was the killer for him, right before Xmas 2014 and he missed a year of college hurling with UCC.
    I'd go with
    Henley
    Conor Gleeson
    Prunty
    Brian Looby/Hahessey/Jack Mullaney
    Harney
    Gleeson
    Colm Roche
    Darragh Lyons
    Mark O'Brien
    Tom Devine
    Shane Bennett
    DJ Foran
    Michael Kearney
    Stephen Bennett
    Patrick Curran

You've Andy Molumby, Cormac Curran, Adam Farrell, Ed O'Halloran, Niall Fives, Paul O'Connor as subs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Sean Daly is the lad from Abbeyside who plays in goal.
    Kevin Daly hasn't a hope of making the u21 grade unless he sorts out his fitness in the next few months, the cruciate injury was the killer for him, right before Xmas 2014 and he missed a year of college hurling with UCC.
    I'd go with
    Henley
    Conor Gleeson
    Prunty
    Brian Looby/Hahessey/Jack Mullaney
    Harney
    Gleeson
    Colm Roche
    Darragh Lyons
    Mark O'Brien
    Tom Devine
    Shane Bennett
    DJ Foran
    Michael Kearney
    Stephen Bennett
    Patrick Curran

You've Andy Molumby, Cormac Curran, Adam Farrell, Ed O'Halloran, Niall Fives, Paul O'Connor as subs

What's the story with Stephen Bennett this weather ? Is he out with hip problems again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Hope Bennett is back soon enough, it feels like he's been out for a very long time.

Any team news for Sunday? Have we a full team to pick from (apart from Bennett)? Will Paudie M see any action again?
    Nobody giving Wexford a chance, don't think we'll have it that easy but should pull through by a few points. It'll be interesting to see if any of the lads who played well v Galway retain places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Yep, Tipp are Munster champions, Waterford league champions and Kilkenny all ireland champions.

Not Connacht champions. There's no Connacht championship in hurling anymore, we play in Leinster now.

To be honest though I don't really care where people rank us because we certainly aren't first and after that it really doesn't matter. But for argument sake, Waterford played against two decent teams in the Championship last year and were easily enough beaten by both. So that means there's two teams better than them anyway. We beat one of those teams in the All Ireland semi final, now it was a game that could have gone either way but I'd say that puts us at least on a par with Tipp anyway.

But anyways by the time September rolls I won't mind ye being league champions again if we are busy preparing for another shot at the All Ireland.

Not Connacht champions. There's no Connacht championship in hurling anymore, we play in Leinster now.

To be honest though I don't really care where people rank us because we certainly aren't first and after that it really doesn't matter. But for argument sake, Waterford played against two decent teams in the Championship last year and were easily enough beaten by both. So that means there's two teams better than them anyway. We beat one of those teams in the All Ireland semi final, now it was a game that could have gone either way but I'd say that puts us at least on a par with Tipp anyway.

But anyways by the time September rolls I won't mind ye being league champions again if we are busy preparing for another shot at the All Ireland.

If you don't care where Galway are ranked why did you respond to the comment about Waterford being third best team in the Country in a Waterford thread from a Waterford person?

• Advertisement

Deskjockey wrote: »
    What's the story with Stephen Bennett this weather ? Is he out with hip problems again?

Yea he had another hip operation before Christmas. That's his 3rd major one since 2013. You'd have to be worried for the lad's long term future. He was playing county minor at 15 and maybe were seeing the repercussions of that now, I think the GAA are right to restrict minors and u21s to players within the age grade only. It wasn't a popular decision but people say they haven't been doing enough to prevent player burnout so they have to start somewhere.

Hope he can make it back to full fitness and have a good summer for senior and u21s. He has missed a lot of hurling including Fitzgibbon with UL. His availability could have been the difference for them losing out in the final.

Yea he had another hip operation before Christmas. That's his 3rd major one since 2013. You'd have to be worried for the lad's long term future. He was playing county minor at 15 and maybe were seeing the repercussions of that now, I think the GAA are right to restrict minors and u21s to players within the age grade only. It wasn't a popular decision but people say they haven't been doing enough to prevent player burnout so they have to start somewhere.

Hope he can make it back to full fitness and have a good summer for senior and u21s. He has missed a lot of hurling including Fitzgibbon with UL. His availability could have been the difference for them losing out in the final.

Yea I'd be worried about him alright. I know three or four lads who had to give up club gaa because of similar hip issues. Supposedly its hereditary.

Yea I'd be worried about him alright. I know three or four lads who had to give up club gaa because of similar hip issues. Supposedly its hereditary.

Dunno if Stephen's issues are hereditary or not, the fact that it was both hips might indicate so. But he was playing an awful lot of hurling at one stage, when he was u16 he was playing minor and u16 for the county, u16 minor and u21 for the club and u16 and Harty cup for the school. The following year his hip problems started. I guess some players bodies are designed to take punishment more so than others.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭HatchetMan7

Cake Man wrote: »
    Hope Bennett is back soon enough, it feels like he's been out for a very long time.

Any team news for Sunday? Have we a full team to pick from (apart from Bennett)? Will Paudie M see any action again?
    Nobody giving Wexford a chance, don't think we'll have it that easy but should pull through by a few points. It'll be interesting to see if any of the lads who played well v Galway retain places.

Id like to see Brian O Halloran get a full game because i think he is one of the most skillful players on the panel. This is his 2nd full year back from injury and could make a big impact if he gets playing time.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭cul beag

Lets be brutally honest here we're favourites for a reason on Sunday and the difference between the two counties meeting since last year is startling. Wexford have gone into decline rapidly and we have progressed maybe not so quickly but are on the right road at least. If it was Tipp or Kilkenny meeting Wexford on Sunday we would be tipping a landslide victory for either so why are we trying to play down our chances? The form book only points one way and we will win this comfortably by at least 7-8 points. If we are the third best team in the country then games like these will be dealt with appropriately and lets move on to the next one. Our second string team draw with Galway so how on earth can we be worried about Wexford with our full panel nearly to pick from and everyone chomping at the bit to be involved. There will be bigger fish to fry as the year goes on.

Anyone hear anything about a bad hamstring tear for Gleeson? Hoping it's bullsh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭deiseach

God be with the good old days when Donal O'Grady would give his predictions for the summer on The Sunday Game and would always deliver his belief, with the perfect deadpan expression, that Galway would win Connaught and Antrim would win Ulster.

On reflection, those were the days when a nine-point loss to Limerick was considered to be a better-than-par performance so the good old days can go to hell.

Anyone hear anything about a bad hamstring tear for Gleeson? Hoping it's bullsh*t.

I believe it was a hamstring injury he left the field with against Galway but had heard nothing of it being serious, unless something happened in training since.
    Darragh Fives tore his calf apparently, that's why he hasn't featured of late. Hopefully only a small tear as he was playing very well up until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭willietherock

Deskjockey wrote: »

Played last wk with Ballysaggart and scored 3/4 goals in a challenge v St Catherines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Stephen Bennett did the warm ups before the Waterford games v Galway and Dublin so he can't be too far off. I'd say he's raring to get going again

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deisegal27

Darragh fives is unavailable according to Gaelic ground on wlr this evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

1Stephen O'Keeffe Ballygunner
    2Shane Fives Tourin
    3Barry Coughlan Ballygunner
    4Noel Connors Passage
    5Tadhg de Burca Clashmore / Kinsalebeg
    6Austin Gleeson Mount Sion
    7Philip Mahony Ballygunner
    8Jamie Barron Fourmilewater
    21Maurice Shanahan Lismore
    10Kevin Moran De La Salle
    11Shane Bennett Ballysaggart
    12Michael Walsh Stradbally
    13Patrick Curran Dungarvan
    14Jake Dillon De La Salle
    15Colin Dunford Colligan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

KevIRL wrote: »
    1Stephen O'Keeffe Ballygunner
    2Shane Fives Tourin
    3Barry Coughlan Ballygunner
    4Noel Connors Passage
    5Tadhg de Burca Clashmore / Kinsalebeg
    6Austin Gleeson Mount Sion
    7Philip Mahony Ballygunner
    8Jamie Barron Fourmilewater
    21Maurice Shanahan Lismore
    10Kevin Moran De La Salle
    11Shane Bennett Ballysaggart
    12Michael Walsh Stradbally
    13Patrick Curran Dungarvan
    14Jake Dillon De La Salle
    15Colin Dunford Colligan

Thought it was great that all the new lads got a run out. Surely this would be a great opportunity to give a fella another shot or add some into the mix at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭seananigans

O Riain wrote: »
    Thought it was great that all the new lads got a run out. Surely this would be a great opportunity to give a fella another shot or add some into the mix at least.

wexford have a lot more to prove than us, we were favourites against dublin too, the bench is there if we can afford it

in addition we are edging closer to championship and need these lads to bed in as much as possible munster league is for experimenting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wexford will come firing on sunday. I hope it's not a repeat of the Dublin game and we collapse again. This is an excellent opportunity to make a second league final in a row

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Wexford will come firing on sunday. I hope it's not a repeat of the Dublin game and we collapse again. This is an excellent opportunity to make a second league final in a row

Waterford have no right to have ambition/dream of winning all Ireland's if we can't beat Wexford who are missing a few and waterford at full strength

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭boodiebhoy

Is it advisable to buy ticket in advance for Sunday? Anyone know if kids need a ticket or if they are free entry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

boodiebhoy wrote: »
    Is it advisable to buy ticket in advance for Sunday? Anyone know if kids need a ticket or if they are free entry?
    You'll save yourself a fiver by buying in advance. Kids are free and don't need a ticket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

What's the story with parking tomorrow?
    Is there much around the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Giveitfong

What's the story with parking tomorrow?
    Is there much around the ground?

It depends on how early you are. The ground is in a built-up area.

If coming from Waterford, you come to a major roundabout as you approach Wexford. Take a right following N25 for Rosslare. If coming from Dublin on N11 go straight through the roundabout.

At the next roundabout, turn left onto the R733 heading for town centre.

Go through three roundabouts following R733 for Town Centre.

The next (fourth) roundabout is quite close to the ground (up to the left). If you can get parking around here, take it (facing home).

There's a pub (Browne's) at the roundabout. If you turn left at the roundabout there's another pub (Jack Bailey's) a bit further on beside Supervalu supermarket.

• Advertisement

Footballers finished up their league campaign with a win. Beating Leitrim 0-10 to 1-6.

After losing 3 games by the minimum it was nice to win one...

Dublin 1-19 Limerick 1-21 FT. Limerick will face the winners of the Wexford/Waterford match in the semi final.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

That's a big result for Limerick to get a win in fortress Parnell park. They have been doing well underage, schools, U21 and colleges the past few years. They will be hard to beat in the semi whoever meets them based on that result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That's a big result for Limerick to get a win in fortress Parnell park. They have been doing well underage, schools, U21 and colleges the past few years. They will be hard to beat in the semi whoever meets them based on that result.

limerick to be the '2015 Waterford of 2016'. If limerick do go on to win the league than the league structure will be changed for 2017 id say

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭wats the craic

PTH2009 wrote: »
    limerick to be the '2015 Waterford of 2016'. If limerick do go on to win the league than the league structure will be changed for 2017 id say

the league is prefect no need to change it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

KevIRL wrote: »
    Dublin 1-19 Limerick 1-21 FT. Limerick will face the winners of the Wexford/Waterford match in the semi final.

Where would that be if we beat Wexford ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,710 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Limestone1 wrote: »

Thurles I'd guess.

Limestone1 wrote: »

I'd imagine a double header somewhere with the other semi

It was TBC on the GAA website the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭redlead

I'd imagine a double header somewhere with the other semi

It was TBC on the GAA website the other day

If Kilkenny and Tipp win which I think they will then that rules out Nowlan Park, the Gaelic grounds and Thurles as neutral venues for the usual double header. Pairc Ui Caoimh also out of action. We might actually see some hurling in Croke Park for a change. They'll probably just go with two standalone fixtures though.

redlead wrote: »
    If Kilkenny and Tipp win which I think they will then that rules out Nowlan Park, the Gaelic grounds and Thurles as neutral venues for the usual double header. Pairc Ui Caoimh also out of action. We might actually see some hurling in Croke Park for a change. They'll probably just go with two standalone fixtures though.
    I could see kk being cajoled into a thurles encounter....as croke park would be a pure pain to go to (for me!)

All this is on the assumption waterford beat Wexford tomorrow

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement