Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 3 ***Updated Mod Note Post 1***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

I'd be very encouraged to see fellas getting a run, and the fact that we had for today example a team where I don't see anyone playing in the championship yet still being competitive is very heartening. Says a lot about the strength in depth.

But people are more inclined to focus on the same old "why isn't this lad getting a run" etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

culbaire wrote: »
    Ah yes the Tipperary superiority complex! Love the chutzpah of the Tipp men! Sometimes pride comes before a fall!

Touchy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

to be fair its only a joke, but from the outside looking in some of the posts on here dose make waterford gaa look very complicated
    There do in fairness be some crazy comments on this. Fellas giving out bout giving new fellas a game and then giving out when too many new fellas play. No one on here can say with certainty what's going on in the county squad unless your involved. So ya can't go saying this fella or that fella should be playing cos they could be pure **** in training or not putting in the effort. Ya have to trust the management there seeing these fellas every second night of the week. someone said something bout parishpumpery the bane of Waterford hurling which is also bull**** maybe back a few years ago but nit anymore. Just because a few ****ty mhl games have few from the east fellas go nuts. Waterford panels last few years have more of a spread of west/east and junior/inter and senior than ever before. Most fellas giving out just want magrath gone and i feel are hoping games don't go well just to be able to give out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

I'd be very encouraged to see fellas getting a run, and the fact that we had for today example a team where I don't see anyone playing in the championship yet still being competitive is very heartening. Says a lot about the strength in depth.

But people are more inclined to focus on the same old "why isn't this lad getting a run" etc.

Agree that it is good that new lads are getting a run but those new lads should not be based on where the selectors are from, while better players lose out.

Take Willie Hahessy for example.
    A player who would have seen a match such as today's as an opportunity to break onto the Waterford Senior panel.
    Hahessy has being an excellent corner back on both the minor and U21 teams that won All Irelands.
    Today and last Wednesday no start for him instead a player who couldn't make either the same minor or under 21 panels but who now has his clubman as a selector starts both games instead of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭culbaire

debok wrote: »
    There do in fairness be some crazy comments on this. Fellas giving out bout giving new fellas a game and then giving out when too many new fellas play. No one on here can say with certainty what's going on in the county squad unless your involved. So ya can't go saying this fella or that fella should be playing cos they could be pure **** in training or not putting in the effort. Ya have to trust the management there seeing these fellas every second night of the week. someone said something bout parishpumpery the bane of Waterford hurling which is also bull**** maybe back a few years ago but nit anymore. Just because a few ****ty mhl games have few from the east fellas go nuts. Waterford panels last few years have more of a spread of west/east and junior/inter and senior than ever before. Most fellas giving out just want magrath gone and i feel are hoping games don't go well just to be able to give out.
    LOL

• Advertisement

Touchy!
    Just joking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Agree that it is good that new lads are getting a run but those new lads should not be based on where the selectors are from, while better players lose out.

Take Willie Hahessy for example.
    A player who would have seen a match such as today's as an opportunity to break onto the Waterford Senior panel.
    Hahessy has being an excellent corner back on both the minor and U21 teams that won All Irelands.
    Today and last Wednesday no start for him instead a player who couldn't make either the same minor or under 21 panels but who now has his clubman as a selector starts both games instead of him.

Hassey is still in WIT no? If so they are playing Fitzgibbon on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭thesultan

Any report from today's game?

You are great with the snide remarks. You have a monopoly of knowledge on hurling do you?

Starting seven or eight "established players" is "balderdash" is it? Brian Cody must be a silly man to have started some of his regulars last week against Antrim? Today we had what amounted to an East Waterford team and a shambles with the team line out. I suppose that is "balderdash" too is it?
    Referring to the regulars you state:

They are all guaranteed their positions are they?

You state:

Seeking to justify the unjustifiable: That's the mentality that has always left Waterford where it is at Inter County Senior level: Get your own clubmen on the team. Who cares if the county team loses once the local clubman is selected? "Parishpumpery" at its best. The bane of Waterford hurling!

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭3ships

There were the same amount of Roanmore players (3) played today as the the same fixture last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭JesusRef

Some absolute nut jobs knocking around here ðŸ˜႒

JesusRef wrote: »
    Some absolute nut jobs knocking around here ðŸ˜႒
    Care to elaborate on who the "nutjobs" are supposed to be? You really mean the people who dare differ with your point of view? We are not living in North Korea at all.
    Your use of the word "nutjobs" is appalling in a country riven with illnesses like depression and suicide. It is downright abusive language. How dare you refer to anybody posting here as a "nutjob".

Your problem is that you dont want to see any critical analysis of the current set up. There is plenty room for it whether you like it or not. Derek McGrath does not have a monopoly of wisdom any more than the rest of us.

3ships wrote: »
    There were the same amount of Roanmore players (3) played today as the the same fixture last year.
    Original team had four: C. Chester, G O'Brien, E Madigan, B Nolan.

Care to elaborate on who the "nutjobs" are supposed to be? You really mean the people who dare differ with your point of view? We are not living in North Korea at all.
    Your use of the word "nutjobs" is appalling in a country riven with illnesses like depression and suicide. It is downright abusive language. How dare you refer to anybody posting here as a "nutjob".

Your problem is that you dont want to see any critical analysis of the current set up. There is plenty room for it whether you like it or not. Derek McGrath does not have a monopoly of wisdom any more than the rest of us.

How did Derek magrath get dragged into this?

Care to elaborate on who the "nutjobs" are supposed to be? .

Well you're one of them anyway

Well you're one of them anyway
    If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,112 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

next Sunday (29th Jan) 2 clubs will represent Waterford in the All Ireland Hurling Club Championships. Best of luck to them both

All Ireland Camogie Intermediate Club Championship Semi Final
    Gailter vs Eglish (Tyrone)
    Donaghmore Ashbourne GAA, Co. Meath
    Throw-in: 2pm

All Ireland Hurling Intermdiate Club Championship Semi Final
    Lismore vs Ath Eascrach/Fothaine(Galway)
    O Connor Park Tullamore 14.15pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 739 ✭✭✭robopaddy2

Not much interest in that nonsense of a match yesterday. To be honest management have taken the absolute p**s with this competition and its really hard to analyse anything other than all these young and fringe players got  a chance to put their hand up. In reality 2 or 3 at most of the team played to date will have any involvement come championship time. Perhaps the majority of this group will be involved in the ‘u25’ team.

Of more concern for me was McGraths interview Saturdays Irish examiner. Some of the stuff he came out with was quite bizarre to say the least. What was the purpose of such an open and in-depth interview at this stage of the season? I have no issue with someone coming out and talking up for himself but what I picked up from a lot of it was siege mentality type stuff, a side we’ve never seen from him before (not openly anyway). A lot of what he says he uses big words and nicely orchestrated sentences (maybe it’s the English teacher in him) but break a lot of it down and it’s just waffle really. He made the point that he took on the job when ‘no one else wanted it’ except for him and Peter Queally, and now there are loads of people willing to step in after him and take the glory with all the young lads that have broken through. It sounds to me that he’s more afraid of not winning an AI then someone else coming in after him and winning one with this group than anything else. Whether the mask is slipping or he’s man very much under the pump I’m not sure, I don’t know him personally. But it all looks a bit chaotic at the moment from the outside looking in.

You think i mean you dont you :)

• Advertisement

robopaddy2 wrote: »
    Not much interest in that nonsense of a match yesterday. To be honest management have taken the absolute p**s with this competition and its really hard to analyse anything other than all these young and fringe players got  a chance to put their hand up. In reality 2 or 3 at most of the team played to date will have any involvement come championship time. Perhaps the majority of this group will be involved in the ‘u25’ team.

Of more concern for me was McGraths interview Saturdays Irish examiner. Some of the stuff he came out with was quite bizarre to say the least. What was the purpose of such an open and in-depth interview at this stage of the season? I have no issue with someone coming out and talking up for himself but what I picked up from a lot of it was siege mentality type stuff, a side we’ve never seen from him before (not openly anyway). A lot of what he says he uses big words and nicely orchestrated sentences (maybe it’s the English teacher in him) but break a lot of it down and it’s just waffle really. He made the point that he took on the job when ‘no one else wanted it’ except for him and Peter Queally, and now there are loads of people willing to step in after him and take the glory with all the young lads that have broken through. It sounds to me that he’s more afraid of not winning an AI then someone else coming in after him and winning one with this group than anything else. Whether the mask is slipping or he’s man very much under the pump I’m not sure, I don’t know him personally. But it all looks a bit chaotic at the moment from the outside looking in.

There is no point even talking about any of the games so far this season - as you say - the teams selected arent even really the hopefuls of the panel... a panel game of the possibles vs the probables during the season would not feature too mamy of the players we have so far.

I have no problem with managers experimenting but this is not even that from us, i know no one wants to play this competition but we seem to be making no use of it at all.

And why we are playing a player like Stephen Bennett, who has a horrible history of injury, at this time of year is beyond me.

So i cant make much sense of the approach but at this time of year it matters not a jot - we just shoudnt enter this comp anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

There is no point even talking about any of the games so far this season - as you say - the teams selected arent even really the hopefuls of the panel... a panel game of the possibles vs the probables during the season would not feature too mamy of the players we have so far.

I have no problem with managers experimenting but this is not even that from us, i know no one wants to play this competition but we seem to be making no use of it at all.

And why we are playing a player like Stephen Bennett, who has a horrible history of injury, at this time of year is beyond me.

So i cant make much sense of the approach but at this time of year it matters not a jot - we just shoudnt enter this comp anymore

I think he needs as much game time as possible...also think the question about giving Nolan a game is relevant

All the cribbing about players/east v west etc....no word on formation/structure of the team. ..any changes since last August? ?

Any noticicle change??

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭cul beag

I think he needs as much game time as possible...also think the question about giving Nolan a game is relevant

All the cribbing about players/east v west etc....no word on formation/structure of the team. ..any changes since last August? ?

Any noticicle change??

Paddy Cooke is 3rd choice keeper from what we're led to believe. Don't think he saw any game time in the 3 matches so far? Long year of pucking the ball back to socky before matches lies ahead for poor Paddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

cul beag wrote: »
    Paddy Cooke is 3rd choice keeper from what we're led to believe. Don't think he saw any game time in the 3 matches so far? Long year of pucking the ball back to socky before matches lies ahead for poor Paddy!

Tbf....sok will be hard ousted from the goal....but I'm surprised oregan is still second choice

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭The blue blaa

Paddy Cooke played on goal for us against Offally lads.
    When we had a strong team out.
    Dont read too much into this munster league.
    That was mostly used for players trying to make the cut on the panel in a sink or swim scenario.
    Granted not my idea of how to do it but to say Paddy not getting gametime is not a correct.

Is Paddy Cooke still playing for Ballygunner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 739 ✭✭✭robopaddy2

Sub keeper seems to be a problem position. Paddy Cooke not even 1st choice keeper for his club. Is Iggy was deemed not good enough back when in his prime. Any chance Seanie Barry of Lismore will be brought into it? Can't think who else would be up to senior intercounty standard after that. Nolan looks like he could be pushing for a place on the senior panel as a forward. Considering he was used as a keeper for the last 3 years at minor level it makes you wonder whose tin charge of our minor teams at all

Any update on the proposals to the county board about the club structures?

A 10 team senior championship and an all county premier intermediate grade - it would be a great step to more competitive championships

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭blueflame

Getting down to matters - we have seen the experiments over the last three games, who do posters feel based on the three games to date, of those who were not part of the panel last year , have taken their chance and put down a marker for inclusion this year

I only saw the Limerick and Clare Games, but on what i saw, for me I have been impressed by the following and feel that while they might still be quite a bit off competing for starting 15, they have real potential and would benefit from being part of the squad.

Calum Lyons, - was impressed with hi m when introduced against Limerick, was very impressed yesterday, especially when moved to full back and the composure he showed - big strong lad with good hurling and is under 21 for next this and next year.

Ian Kenny - tidy tight marking comer back with good pace and good hurling - would benefit from Strength and Conditioning with Seniors

Conor Prunty - have great time for this lad, impressed with him against Limerick, big and strong and like Calum Lyons, i think he has two years left at under 21 - I know he is a quality footballer but feel he needs to concentrate on his hurling if he is to develop the massive potential he has.

Seamus Keating - big strong and athletic - much more comfortable facing the ball than when he as a forward at underage level. Was impressed with him yesterday.

Mark O'Brien - was impressed with his work rate against Limerick and throughout U21 last year - old fashioned type midfielder, gets really stuck in and works really hard for the team.

Eamonn Murphy - out in the wilderness for a while but really impressed me with his application yesterday, was a constant thorn in the side of Clare great pace and aggression, really busy and harassed defenders in very disciplined manner. Didn't give away silly frees

Billy Nolan - great prospect, but personally think he is going to be the one that really puts it up to Socks on the goal - think that this is his true position and fear he could fall between two stools

Just outside of these:

Darragh Lyons - great talent but needs to curb tendency for wild pulls, and needs to reduce the amount of clearances that he puts up in the clouds

Peter Hogan - shows a real finishers ability and is constantly willing to make incisive runs.

Jack Fagan - think this lad has real potential, laid on a beautiful ball for Hogan's first goal yesterday and got a great point himself - has made a great comeback from a bad leg injury last year and for me shows great ability and intelligence.

By the way nice to see Tomas Ryan and Colin Dunford back yesterday - though two of them done well when coming into game

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 160 ✭✭crottys lake

Tommy Ryan was excellent when introduced but then that is no surprise. I imagine Tommy will get a fair chance in the upcoming league. Jack Fagan is definitely a contender for the panel. Seamus Keating impressed throughout both at wing back and later at centre back.

Billy Nolan should get his chance playing in goal from here on in.

Overall it was great to see such commitment and workrate from the lads yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭thesultan

Any update on the proposals to the county board about the club structures?

A 10 team senior championship and an all county premier intermediate grade - it would be a great step to more competitive championships

We haven't the numbers for a premier intermediate..

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TheScoringGoal

blueflame wrote: »
    Getting down to matters - we have seen the experiments over the last three games, who do posters feel based on the three games to date, of those who were not part of the panel last year , have taken their chance and put down a marker for inclusion this year

I only saw the Limerick and Clare Games, but on what i saw, for me I have been impressed by the following and feel that while they might still be quite a bit off competing for starting 15, they have real potential and would benefit from being part of the squad.

Calum Lyons, - was impressed with hi m when introduced against Limerick, was very impressed yesterday, especially when moved to full back and the composure he showed - big strong lad with good hurling and is under 21 for next this and next year.

Ian Kenny - tidy tight marking comer back with good pace and good hurling - would benefit from Strength and Conditioning with Seniors

Conor Prunty - have great time for this lad, impressed with him against Limerick, big and strong and like Calum Lyons, i think he has two years left at under 21 - I know he is a quality footballer but feel he needs to concentrate on his hurling if he is to develop the massive potential he has.

Seamus Keating - big strong and athletic - much more comfortable facing the ball than when he as a forward at underage level. Was impressed with him yesterday.

Mark O'Brien - was impressed with his work rate against Limerick and throughout U21 last year - old fashioned type midfielder, gets really stuck in and works really hard for the team.

Eamonn Murphy - out in the wilderness for a while but really impressed me with his application yesterday, was a constant thorn in the side of Clare great pace and aggression, really busy and harassed defenders in very disciplined manner. Didn't give away silly frees

Billy Nolan - great prospect, but personally think he is going to be the one that really puts it up to Socks on the goal - think that this is his true position and fear he could fall between two stools

Just outside of these:

Darragh Lyons - great talent but needs to curb tendency for wild pulls, and needs to reduce the amount of clearances that he puts up in the clouds

Peter Hogan - shows a real finishers ability and is constantly willing to make incisive runs.

Jack Fagan - think this lad has real potential, laid on a beautiful ball for Hogan's first goal yesterday and got a great point himself - has made a great comeback from a bad leg injury last year and for me shows great ability and intelligence.

By the way nice to see Tomas Ryan and Colin Dunford back yesterday - though two of them done well when coming into game

I'd have to agree with a lot of this. I think it may be at least a year too early for Billy Nolan but he is a great prospect.

I don't disagree with any of the lads you picked but it's another step for them to become championship players and I'd be wondering if a couple could quite make that jump, at least this year. Calum Lyons in particular has impressed but doesn't look like he's finished developing physically yet.

DJ Foran is another who has put his hand up. Shane McNulty will probably get a chance too.

thesultan wrote: »
    We haven't the numbers for a premier intermediate..

If we had a ten team premier intermediate, based on how teams finished in the groups (with relegated Cappoquin taking the place of promted Lismore, and this grouping is given for example, not actual rankings) it would look like this

Modeligo, Cappoquin, Brickeys, Shamrocks, Dunhill, Clonea, Erin's Own, Ferrybank.
    And with 2 current senior sides of Ballyduff and Portlaw joining them.

That would be a great championship- but remaining teams should be junior

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Deise Gael

If we had a ten team premier intermediate, based on how teams finished in the groups (with relegated Cappoquin taking the place of promted Lismore, and this grouping is given for example, not actual rankings) it would look like this

Modeligo, Cappoquin, Brickeys, Shamrocks, Dunhill, Clonea, Erin's Own, Ferrybank.
    And with 2 current senior sides of Ballyduff and Portlaw joining them.

That would be a great championship- but remaining teams should be junior

With this format at what level would second string teams like Ballygunner and De La Salle intermediates play?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭mickotallow

Deise Gael wrote: »
    With this format at what level would second string teams like Ballygunner and De La Salle intermediates play?

The second string teams is the whole reason why I am against this proposal. If a second string team ever won the premier intermediate what would happen? If the whole idea is to promote hurling then how is making players deemed not good enough for their clubs senior teams stronger a good idea while teams could be relegated from senior because they've had one bad year. Despite Ballygunner's dominance in recent years the senior championship has been very competitive with teams evenly matched. I'd agree with making the intermediate championship all county but don't think you need to lessen the senior championship to do this. If it isn't broken don't try and fix it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

The second string teams is the whole reason why I am against this proposal. If a second string team ever won the premier intermediate what would happen? If the whole idea is to promote hurling then how is making players deemed not good enough for their clubs senior teams stronger a good idea while teams could be relegated from senior because they've had one bad year. Despite Ballygunner's dominance in recent years the senior championship has been very competitive with teams evenly matched. I'd agree with making the intermediate championship all county but don't think you need to lessen the senior championship to do this. If it isn't broken don't try and fix it.

The western board chairman Eddie Cunningham from Tallow says ''If it isn't broken don't try and fix it'' every year at both the western and county AGM's while trying to get the second and third competitions at minor back under the control of the divisional boards. Control and ego for some sitting on the divisional boards has always being one of the main barriers to improving the club structures in Waterford.

Kilkenny for example don't bother with divisional competitions for their club championship games at Senior, Intermediate or Junior. Why would a second string team have to be treated differently, if they won they go up, only in munster competitions would the second string teams be unable to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭blueflame

I'd have to agree with a lot of this. I think it may be at least a year too early for Billy Nolan but he is a great prospect.

I don't disagree with any of the lads you picked but it's another step for them to become championship players and I'd be wondering if a couple could quite make that jump, at least this year. Calum Lyons in particular has impressed but doesn't look like he's finished developing physically yet.

DJ Foran is another who has put his hand up. Shane McNulty will probably get a chance too.

Sorry I considered DJ and Shane McNulty as part of squad even though DJ dropped off it last year. I have great time for both these players. I believe DJ is finally startling to get to terms with the physicality of Senior Inter-county and that we will see the best of him in about 2 years time, but still has a lot to offer while developing. Shane McNulty as a wing back or even in midfield could play a serious part for Waterford, just don't think he has the hallmarks of a full back and believe he deserves a shot in his more natural positions to get the best fro his particular strengths

As regards the others I named, i would not expect any of them to be bursting into the team, even thought they might surprise us, over the next 12 to 18 months, It is purely to help them in their development physically and mentally over the next two years, I would be including them at this stage. Working on proper strength and conditioning programs and training with the best we have will help to lift their standards and give them valuable experience.

Didnt Tallow have 2 senior teams in the 80s? Think they won a senior and 2nd team won the championship below in close proximity if not the same year

If a team is good enough to win a championship, be it 2nd team or otherwise, they deserve to go up to the highest level their success determines

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭ThaiTanic

Are all the club transfers been finalized at tonight's Co Board Meeting?

• Advertisement

Senior Football New Championship RD1

Ballinacourty vs Rathgormack
    Nire vs Clashmore
    Portlaw vs Balinamellia
    Stradbally vs Ardmore
    Kilrossanty vs Gauiltier
    An Rinn vs Brickeys

SHC 17 Group 1: Ballygunner Dungarvan De La Salle Abbeyside Tallow Ballyduff Upper

SHC 17 Group 2: Passage Mount Sion Roanmore Fourmilewater Lismore Portlaw

ThaiTanic wrote: »
    Senior Football New Championship RD1

Ballinacourty vs Rathgormack
    Nire vs Clashmore
    Portlaw vs Balinamellia
    Stradbally vs Ardmore
    Kilrossanty vs Gauiltier
    An Rinn vs Brickeys

What's the new format for the championship ?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Twiceasnice97

are we now to censor every phrase used searching for offence

the CCC proposals were passed six first round games then winners & losers section three round two winners progress to semi finals

Are all the club transfers been finalized at tonight's Co Board Meeting?

Passed last week an email went out to clubs.

Will the full list be available in the Munster/News&Star tomorrow?

Will the full list be available in the Munster/News&Star tomorrow?

PORT LÁIRGE TRANSFERS 2017

The CCC has granted the following transfers :

Lee Mulhearne Abbeyside Ballinacourty Kilmacthomas
    Adam Ó Riordáin An Sean Phobal An Rinn
    Nioclás Ó Condúin An Sean Phobal An Rinn
    Richard Stillwell An Sean Phobal Ardmore
    Colm Kennedy Ballyduff Lower Mount Sion
    Neil White Ballygunner Fenor
    Conn Willians Brickey Rangers Abbeyside Ballinacourty
    Patrick Casey Bunmahon Stradbally
    Conor Moore Clonea St. Mollerans
    Simon Waters Colligan Emmetts An Sean Phobal
    Jerome Fahy De La Salle Portlaw
    Mark Shanahan Dungarvan Colligan Emmetts
    Kenny Moore Dungarvan Lismore
    Anthony O'Brien Dunhill Naomh Pól
    Simon Keane Dunhill Roanmore
    Anthony Whelan Fenor Ballyduff Lower
    Mark O Rourke Fenor Ballydurn
    Noel Guiry Fenor Dunhill
    William Cullinane Fenor Tramore
    Tom Breen Fenor Tramore
    Thomas Coffey Fourmilewater Kilgobnet
    Donal Power Gaultier Mount Sion
    James Murtagh Gaultier Tramore
    Anthony Whelan Kill Ballyduff Lower
    Noel Guiry Kill Dunhill
    Mark O Rourke Kill Newtown
    Bryan Moran Kill Tramore
    Rhys Moran Kill Tramore
    William Cullinane Kill Tramore
    Gerard Hickey Kilrossanty Kilgobnet
    Bobby Power Kilrossanty Kilmacthomas
    Shane Ahearne Lismore Cappoquin Affane
    Jack Houlihan Lismore Melleray
    Conor O'Callaghan Melleray Brickey Rangers
    Simon Power Melleray Cappoquin Affane
    Eoin O'Donoghue Melleray Modeligo
    Michael Horgan Modeligo Colligan Emmetts
    Joe Duggan Modeligo Dungarvan
    Sean Kelly Mount Sion Naomh Pól
    Sean Murphy Mount Sion Naomh Pól
    Sean Veale Newtown Kilrossanty
    Donal Power Passage Mount Sion
    Joseph O'Brien Portlaw Naomh Pól
    Thomas Power Rathgormack John Mitchels
    Eugene Ryan Rathgormack John Mitchels
    Dale Sheridan Roanmore Naomh Pól
    Geróid MacCherigh Roanmore Naomh Pól
    Rory Kiely St Olivers Cappoquin Affane
    Rory Byrne St Olivers Cappoquin Affane
    Adam Hallahan St Olivers Cappoquin Affane
    John Butler St. Saviours Naomh Pól
    Stephen O'Donoghue St. Saviours Naomh Pól
    Jason Halloran St. Saviours Naomh Pól
    Patrick Buckley St. Saviours Naomh Pól
    Eoin Fitzgerald Stradbally Abbeyside Ballinacourty
    Thomas McGrath Stradbally Tramore
    Thomas Wall The Nire Bonmahon
    Cian Flangan Tramore Mount Sion
    Kealan Hurley Tramore Roanmore

A Transfer becomes effective on the expiry of the period allowed for an Appeal
    against the decision on the Transfer application or, if an Appeal is submitted, on
    making of a decision on the Appeal and on Rule 2.3 being subsequently complied with.
    Rule 6.5(g) TO 2016

thanks Blue Blaa

the CCC proposals were passed six first round games then winners & losers section three round two winners progress to semi finals

What championship is this for ???

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement