Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 3 ***Updated Mod Note Post 1***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭seananigans

ThaiTanic wrote: »
    Daniels gets the boot for another de la salle man McNulty, Dilion in for Paddy Curran, Jamie Barron not playing over Fitzgibbon, Selectors a Roanmore man isn't he? Trow in Gavin O Brien instead so haha. Go down to Paddy power in the morning and put the mortgage on Tipp at even money. I hate seen Waterford loosing the same as anyone but this is pure madness, anyone who can't see what's going on is blind and will be here crying on Sunday evening. It's laughable really!

wow without even proper spelling or grammar you are able to break down all our problems,without even so much as pointing out the benefits or detriments of players

could it be players are picked on form an ability for the gameplan not based on where your club bias lies

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

ThaiTanic wrote:
    Daniels gets the boot for another de la salle man McNulty, Dilion in for Paddy Curran, Jamie Barron not playing over Fitzgibbon, Selectors a Roanmore man isn't he? Trow in Gavin O Brien instead so haha. Go down to Paddy power in the morning and put the mortgage on Tipp at even money. I hate seen Waterford loosing the same as anyone but this is pure madness, anyone who can't see what's going on is blind and will be here crying on Sunday evening. It's laughable really!

Would you mind sharing with us exactly what you think is going on here. We all love a good conspiracy theory .

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭TheScoringGoal

The only thing I find lauaghable is that some people have already decided that McGrath has had a bad 2017. If we go lose they'll be chanting I told you so (even though we're not exactly laden down with all irelands....) and if we win it will be due to the players and won in spite of McGrath.

We have no right to win a senior all Ireland. We won a minor and an under 21. Plenty other teams had similar recent underage success. The conveyor belt dries up quite a bit after this years under 21 team.

Tipp won the all Ireland last year with the best team since 2012 at least. Their age profile is as young as ours especially if you take out Gleeson from the goal. They're just as open to improvement. Expecting that our improvement will win an all Ireland is naive in my view.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭ThaiTanic

Would you mind sharing with us exactly what you think is going on here. We all love a good conspiracy theory .

Favouritism towards players from DLS/Roanmoare! Where have you been for the Munster League? Nearly the whole Roanmore panel were involved at some stage this year.

As to the three players starting? Il break it down why I don't think they're good options.

McNulty: One Sided, Weak in the Air, Lacks Pace.

GOB: No confidence in his ability, weak, haven't seen him playing good for Waterford since minor in walsh park.

Dilion: Where to start, shouldn't be near the panel, any person that knows anything about hurling or is involved in Hurling at some level in Waterford will tell you that. Slow, Small, takes an acre to turn, bad distribution, no good in the air. The only positive he brings is accuracy and will tap over easy scores but that dosent cut it at Senior inter County. All he done last year was scored a ball Brick put on a plate for him. There's better forwards playing for junior and intermidate club teams than Dilion.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

ThaiTanic wrote:
    Favouritism towards players from DLS/Roanmoare! Where have you been for the Munster League? Nearly the whole Roanmore panel were involved at some stage this year.

Gavin O Brien is at least 5 years on the panel so how is he starting deemed to be favouritism? Jake dillon is far better than a junior Hurler. When he was younger he was a prolific scoring forward however he was turned into a different type of player whether that's good or bad is up for opinion. McNulty had been on the panel a few years and what's the problem with him starting? All players on the panel deserve a chance to start and try nail down a position. If we played the same 15 in every match in the league people would be up in arms about not giving players a chance. Your hatred for Mcgrath and Philip Murphy is absolute nonsense as is your knowledge of hurling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭DiscoStew

Replacing Barron with O'Brien due to Fitz commitments would make little sense given Gavin is also on the UCC team? Shane Bennett, Conor Gleeson and Tom Devine also in Fitz action still but not rested? Surely can't be the reason if these changes are accurate.
    Probably would be a good idea to leave these lads some recovery time given they played last Sunday and Tuesday and have a big weekend coming up.

Replacing Barron with O'Brien due to Fitz commitments would make little sense given Gavin is also on the UCC team? Shane Bennett, Conor Gleeson and Tom Devine also in Fitz action still but not rested? Surely can't be the reason if these changes are accurate.
    Probably would be a good idea to leave these lads some recovery time given they played last Sunday and Tuesday and have a big weekend coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can't see us winning with that team tbh

Jamie Barron will be a big loss and the full forward line is weak enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 739 ✭✭✭robopaddy2

OK can someone actually post the staring 15 please? All I'm getting is just grumblings about what clubs the players are from but not a lot of information

1 Ian O'Regan (Mount Sion)
    2. Shane Fives (Tourin)
    3. Barry Coughlan (Ballygunner)
    4. Noel Connors (Passage)
    5. Tadhg de Burca (Clashmore / Kinsalebeg)
    6. Austin Gleeson (Mount Sion)
    7. Shane McNulty (De La Salle)
    19. Gavin O'Brien (Roanmore)
    9. Conor Gleeson (Fourmilewater)
    10. Kevin Moran (De La Salle)
    11. Pauric Mahony (Ballygunner)
    12. Michael Walsh (Stradbally)
    23. Tom Devine (Modeligo)
    21. Mikey Kearney (Ballyduff Upper)
    15. Jake Dillon (De La Salle)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 739 ✭✭✭robopaddy2

PTH2009 wrote: »
    2. Shane Fives (Tourin)
    Thanks Pal.
    A couple guys in there I wouldn't rate personally but don't begrudge anyone a chance. In fairness GOB has been knocking around the panel a few years and has never got much of a look in. Its a big opportunity for him on Sunday, if he's made of anything he'll come out all guns blazing bursting to prove himself. That's what having a strong panel is about. Lads fighting for contention. Hope it goes well for him.

Gavin O Brien is at least 5 years on the panel so how is he starting deemed to be favouritism? Jake dillon is far better than a junior Hurler. When he was younger he was a prolific scoring forward however he was turned into a different type of player whether that's good or bad is up for opinion. McNulty had been on the panel a few years and what's the problem with him starting? All players on the panel deserve a chance to start and try nail down a position. If we played the same 15 in every match in the league people would be up in arms about not giving players a chance. Your hatred for Mcgrath and Philip Murphy is absolute nonsense as is your knowledge of hurling.

We shall see how much nonsense it is come Sunday evening! There's a few seasoned seniors on the current panel not too happy with prefrence towards lads that have hurled for DLS college under McGrath. Wait and see.

Your also correct about lads been on the panel with a few years, the likes of Daniels and them been on the panel on one hand, then on the other you have the likes of willie hassessy who won a minor and u21 all ireland and started on both occasions told they don't want him on the Senior panel, all the current lads on the fringes of making a match day 26 are doing is taking up space denying better younger hurlers the chance to play and come through the ranks.

Also I'd rate a current junior forward Brian O Halloran alot better than Jake Dilion, he might have been good when he played the primary game haha but that dosent always transfer onto senior as is clearly evident today

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭carter10

manor wrote: »
    Lads,

Where can I.buy the Waterford blue hats.
    You can't, McGrath has had them all burned and replaced by Red and White ones.

We shall see how much nonsense it is come Sunday evening! There's a few seasoned seniors on the current panel not too happy with prefrence towards lads that have hurled for DLS college under McGrath. Wait and see.

Your also correct about lads been on the panel with a few years, the likes of Daniels and them been on the panel on one hand, then on the other you have the likes of willie hassessy who won a minor and u21 all ireland and started on both occasions told they don't want him on the Senior panel, all the current lads on the fringes of making a match day 26 are doing is taking up space denying better younger hurlers the chance to play and come through the ranks.

Also I'd rate a current junior forward Brian O Halloran alot better than Jake Dilion, he might have been good when he played the primary game haha but that dosent always transfer onto senior as is clearly evident today

Are Clashmore not intermediate?
    I'd say it's a matter of opinion who would be the better of the 2. Both promised much underage and have had limited success at senior. O'Halloran's been disrupted by injuries every year in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

A lot weaker team what started last week.
    These lads that are around the panel 5 or 6 years (Gavin O Brien, McNulty) are not regulars at this stage because they are just not good enough to start intercounty and never will be.
    Time to give some of last years under 21s a chance.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    2. Shane Fives (Tourin)

That would make more sense. Surprised Devine and Conor Gleeson playing but I guess they are trying to nail down starting positions so have to grasp every opportunity they get.
    Hopefully see some of Stephen Bennett over the course of the league. What was the nature of his injury? I don't think he played any part in UL's defeat to Carlos IT.
    Incidentally, Colin Dunford played very well at midfield in that game according to reports, a man who has completely dropped off the scene. Was he even listed as a sub last weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Deise Gael

DiscoStew wrote: »
    Hopefully see some of Stephen Bennett over the course of the league. What was the nature of his injury?
    /QUOTE]

A recurring elbow injury!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭cul beag

That Tipp team on Sunday is as weak at they've put out in a long time. Can't see anything but a Waterford win even with the changes we have made. This is McNulty's and O Brien's annual start for their league outing and then it's back to as we were again after that. Hopefully we set down an early marker in the first scrum and push them back over the gain line!

DiscoStew wrote: »
    That would make more sense. Surprised Devine and Conor Gleeson playing but I guess they are trying to nail down starting positions so have to grasp every opportunity they get.
    Hopefully see some of Stephen Bennett over the course of the league. What was the nature of his injury? I don't think he played any part in UL's defeat to Carlos IT.
    Incidentally, Colin Dunford played very well at midfield in that game according to reports, a man who has completely dropped off the scene. Was he even listed as a sub last weekend?

Yeah he played extremely well marking Tony Kelly, Nothing about it though as he's playing Junior in the West. At this point I think the majority of our players are with UCC and IT Carlow? 9 in total left in the fitzgibbon but I could be open to correction in that?

Ucc
    Barron
    O Brien
    Devine
    Gleeson

IT Carlow
    Dunford
    Harney
    Browne
    Fagan

LIT
    Bennett

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭TheScoringGoal

Yeah he played extremely well marking Tony Kelly, Nothing about it though as he's playing Junior in the West. At this point I think the majority of our players are with UCC and IT Carlow? 9 in total left in the fitzgibbon but I could be open to correction in that?

Ucc
    Barron
    O Brien
    Devine
    Gleeson

IT Carlow
    Dunford
    Harney
    Browne
    Fagan

LIT
    Bennett

You left out Colm and Shane Roche, either Mark or Gavin O Brien and either Kieran or Shane Bennett.

• Advertisement

You left out Colm and Shane Roche, either Mark or Gavin O Brien and either Kieran or Shane Bennett.

Mark o Brien, and Shane Bennett, I think Kieran might be full back there too with LIT not too sure though, I know pat Bennett their father is involved in the management with Davy fitz up there and Kieran was there last year. All western lads bar Mark O Brien and Fagan if you count him.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭deisechap09

A lot weaker team what started last week.
    These lads that are around the panel 5 or 6 years (Gavin O Brien, McNulty) are not regulars at this stage because they are just not good enough to start intercounty and never will be.
    Time to give some of last years under 21s a chance.

I agree with this in that new guys need to come in, but your statement is nonsense. Mcnulty is 23 and you are ruling him out. Look i agree these guys need to start proving they are options but give them a chance. If they arent good enough then so be it.

For example, Shane Fives was around the panel 4 or 5 years before he got a chance, and took it.

Just because a guy was on a winning team doesnt mean hes better than a fella whos a couple of years older.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DE DEISE

manor wrote: »
    Lads,

Where can I.buy the Waterford blue hats.[/quote

I contacted Azzurri this week to find out, i was told that they will be available next week., to check the online shop. €?? They couldn't say

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Horseboxhead

there is some shower of opinionated no nothing snipes on this forum, critasising everything and anything, reminds me of the Clare supporters when they came to Dungarvan for u-21 munster final years ago, hated the pitch, hated the field , hated the journey, full of the won an all ireland and knew everything, we are blessed with a team, panel and manager that are bringing a level of consistancty that we have never had before, with the promise of better, jesus lads relax, and stop showing ye're ignorance, go to the games and support, if guy's are not doing well , then everyone is entitled to an opinion, but all this east/west, roanmore new selector, dereks pet's is so tiresome .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 160 ✭✭crottys lake

As to the three players starting? Il break it down why I don't think they're good options.

McNulty: One Sided, Weak in the Air, Lacks Pace.

GOB: No confidence in his ability, weak, haven't seen him playing good for Waterford since minor in walsh park.

Dilion: Where to start, shouldn't be near the panel, any person that knows anything about hurling or is involved in Hurling at some level in Waterford will tell you that. Slow, Small, takes an acre to turn, bad distribution, no good in the air. The only positive he brings is accuracy and will tap over easy scores but that dosent cut it at Senior inter County. All he done last year was scored a ball Brick put on a plate for him. There's better forwards playing for junior and intermidate club teams than Dilion.

I would have to take serious issue with your English teacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

No disrespect to anyone that puts on a Waterford jersey nd no doubt anyone that gets the opportunity is talented and so not going to slag anyone by name.

But there seems to always be one or two names bandied around here alin to Eamon dunphy obsession with Andy Reid.

By the way, McNulty made a brulliant and telling catch late on last Sunday when the game was un the melting pot. For that alone, I'd give him a shot. Its not he was a sub underage plucked out of nowhere, he plyed two years minor (one as center back) and was it 3 years u21? A good hurler

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Take no prisoners

Couldn't have put it better!!!
    there is some shower of opinionated no nothing snipes on this forum, critasising everything and anything, reminds me of the Clare supporters when they came to Dungarvan for u-21 munster final years ago, hated the pitch, hated the field , hated the journey, full of the won an all ireland and knew everything, we are blessed with a team, panel and manager that are bringing a level of consistancty that we have never had before, with the promise of better, jesus lads relax, and stop showing ye're ignorance, go to the games and support, if guy's are not doing well , then everyone is entitled to an opinion, but all this east/west, roanmore new selector, dereks pet's is so tiresome .

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭mickotallow

It wasn't Derek anyway

I agree with this in that new guys need to come in, but your statement is nonsense. Mcnulty is 23 and you are ruling him out. Look i agree these guys need to start proving they are options but give them a chance. If they arent good enough then so be it.

For example, Shane Fives was around the panel 4 or 5 years before he got a chance, and took it.

Just because a guy was on a winning team doesnt mean hes better than a fella whos a couple of years older.

Your dead right about Shane Fives but look at Gavin O Brien. He has got numerous chances. Was a regular starter at corner forward in Michael Ryans first year and in McGraths first year played wing forward. I can remember watching him against Wexford up in Nowlan Park and thinking to myself how on earth is this lad playing county. His performance that day was muck. In
    my opinion he has got too many chances, is not good enough a hurler to even be on the panel and will never make it. I expect him to be wing forward tomorrow but think it would be a lot more beneficial to have tried DJ Foran there.

Shane McNulty on the other hand hasn't got many chances despite being on the panel 3/4 years. Deserves his chance tomorrow on those grounds but the facts are that he has hardly being tearing it up at club level with a under performing DLS team.

• Advertisement

You don't have much luck taking serious issue with people do you Bernard, the co council put you in your place about building crap in the
    Comeraghs ;)

My main point is that some of these players that are starting at the weekend are on the panel with years, where do you draw the line and say maybe they're not good enough? Where do you give some of the lads coming through a chance?

Do you not think we might find more in Billy Nolan at this stage than Dilion? Prunty is fit again but maybe lacking match fitness to start ahead of McNulty, I'd also argue DJ Foran would offer us more than Gavin O Brien, Moran is going to play mid field with Gleeson so maybe pushing someone like DJ up front would offer us more of a goal threat seeing that Paddy, Maurice & Stevie are out!

Only my opinion which we are all entitled to, some pro Dereck lads getting very hot under the collar.

Just one question, how will people feel about the management if the summer plans out like this, (it's just probability not negativity)

Tipp beat us in Munster so we go the scenic route to Croker, We make an All Ireland semi final v Kilkenny and fall short again? What then lads? Give Dereck more time? Just a question, look forward to reading the replies on how people feel about this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭JesusRef

carter10 wrote: »
    You can't, McGrath has had them all burned and replaced by Red and White ones.
    It wasn't Derek anyway

Classics :D

So the issue is a bias towards selecting DLS and Roanmore lads...and the solution is start Billy Nolan. A Roanmore lad.

Who could start instead of McNulty/Daniels anyway? Harney is injured, Philip Mahony (who according to the same people is One of Dereks "pets) is injured, Darragh Fives is injured. From the 21s, Hahessy and Lyons are corner backs. Think Prunty is injured, may not be ready for it anyway.

So who are the alternatives people are on about? The two Gleesons, Devine, Patrick Curran, Kearney and Shane Benett all played last weekend. That's 6 players, 3 more injured, from last years 21 team. That is a lot no matter what anyone says.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Does anybody actually believe that'll be the team that starts?

Gavlor wrote: »

A lot of media outlets have the team down as the same that started last weekend but then a few have the team I posted last night

Gavlor wrote: »

Why not?

• Advertisement

So the issue is a bias towards selecting DLS and Roanmore lads...and the solution is start Billy Nolan. A Roanmore lad .

I don't think anyone would be complaining if Billy Nolan started. He is worth a look. At least come 3.30 we would know if he up to senior intercounty yet. Likewise DJ Foran. Likewise Mark O' Brien. With Gavin O' Brien we have already seen plenty of times he is not up to it and don't know what is to be gained by playing him.
    In fairness to Shane McNulty I cant remember many games that he has started so he deserves the chance to impress. What probably annoys supporters is seeing 4 DLS players starting games and the club performing so poorly the last few years.

So the issue is a bias towards selecting DLS and Roanmore lads...and the solution is start Billy Nolan. A Roanmore lad.

Who could start instead of McNulty/Daniels anyway? Harney is injured, Philip Mahony (who according to the same people is One of Dereks "pets) is injured, Darragh Fives is injured. From the 21s, Hahessy and Lyons are corner backs. Think Prunty is injured, may not be ready for it anyway.

So who are the alternatives people are on about? The two Gleesons, Devine, Patrick Curran, Kearney and Shane Benett all played last weekend. That's 6 players, 3 more injured, from last years 21 team. That is a lot no matter what anyone says.

Hahessy was never on the panel there is "no room" for him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭thesultan

Clashmore are an intermediate club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

I don't want to sound unkind because i'v no doubt all the lads on the panel are busting a gut wanting to play games ect but i just don't see the point in playing the likes of O'Brian and others who we all know won't get a look in come championship time because let's be fair their just not inter county standard. Surely we'd be better off giving someone from the under 21s a chance to impress the point of the League should be to build a squad for the championship is their any real point playing a fella we all know won't see five mins of championship action? In fairness it must be hard on some players who turn up to training every day knowing they haven't a hope of starting or even playing in any significant matches.

I'm sure Derek's reasoning is to keep those lads somewhat happy by giving them a go in the League but really if your not good enough to play a Championship match i see little point in having them on the panel or playing them in the League denying younger players a chance to develop and maybe become inter county quality players. Anyway good look to all the lads tmr hopeful of a win especially at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Dublin not the walkovers that everyone had thought then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

KevIRL wrote: »

Going to be honest I think it says more about Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭HatchetMan7

I think people should wait until the end of the league before complaining about certain young players not getting game time. Its only the 2nd game in the league. The management team might just want to play the more inexperienced players against the so called weaker teams like Dublin or Cork. I think that would make more sense. There's no doubt there is a small minority that can't wait for McGrath to fail. In my opinion some are bigger anti McGrath supporters than Waterford hurling supporters.
    If McGrath and Waterford fail miserably this year ye can come back and tell us "i told ye so" (which no doubt ye will do) but until then try not being so negative all the time. Just remember that we can't afford an outside manager and i can't think of anyone with a better record than McGrath at winning titles with teams he's managed. Sean Power has won minor and U21 all irelands but with an exceptional team. He needs to get into club management at senior level first before transitioning to inter county senior.

Hopefully not another Croke Park defeat for us in 2 weeks

Only saw the result there, heard Dublin made a few changes before the game and brought on a few more experienced players like Liam Rushe

Tis going to be another tight league. A win for us 2morrow is crucial enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I think people should wait until the end of the league before complaining about certain young players not getting game time. Its only the 2nd game in the league. The management team might just want to play the more inexperienced players against the so called weaker teams like Dublin or Cork. I think that would make more sense. There's no doubt there is a small minority that can't wait for McGrath to fail. In my opinion some are bigger anti McGrath supporters than Waterford hurling supporters.
    If McGrath and Waterford fail miserably this year ye can come back and tell us "i told ye so" (which no doubt ye will do) but until then try not being so negative all the time. Just remember that we can't afford an outside manager and i can't think of anyone with a better record than McGrath at winning titles with teams he's managed. Sean Power has won minor and U21 all irelands but with an exceptional team. He needs to get into club management at senior level first before transitioning to inter county senior.
    Sean power salvaged an u21 all ireland....in reality we should have more than the 1 with that team

In reality....him in club management will be wasted as mt sion are somewhat off challenging for county titles and no city club will back a mt sion manager to take over county team?

People talk about an east/west divide....some of the club rivalries around the town are bitter and make the whole east/west thing look like just an madeup Internet thing

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Deise189

I was at the match. Dublins hurling was very poor overall with poor first touches and some shocking wides. Words can't describe what Cork were trying to do tonight but it definitely didn't work. Add in a miserable day on the frees for Horgan and it was a big step back from last week. If we have a have decent team out against either of them I wouldn't be worried. Dublin have some good players colming through though. Their full forward tonight can't think of his name he was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Hslaw

Is it 2pm throw in tomorrow lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Twiceasnice97

Hahessy was never on the panel there is "no room" for him

hahessy isn't intercounty standard at all right now.
    Derek McGrath is absolutely correct to go with more mature players.
    If younger lads want spots they will have to earn them hard

Ucc
    Barron
    O Brien
    Devine
    Gleeson

IT Carlow
    Dunford
    Harney
    Browne
    Fagan

LIT
    Bennett

lit
    2 bennetts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hslaw wrote: »
    Is it 2pm throw in tomorrow lads?

Yep

Dungarvan is a sh1thole. Small pitch with a really bad surface.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement