Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City & County Council Thread

• 29-03-2015 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Thought it might be an idea to have a thread devoted to our elected council.

All 40 of them, including our two mayors.

Hard to keep track of what they are up, so one thread for it might help to shed a light on their activities.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Thought it might be an idea to have a thread devoted to our elected council.

All 40 of them, including our two mayors.

Hard to keep track of what they are up, so one thread for it might help to shed a light on their activities.

Good idea but they dont do much ....so will take a while to get this thread going :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Reminder folks that this is a public forum and that the charter/boards rules/laws of Ireland are all enforce here, if you're going to post in here remember to be within all the relevant guidelines. Also, if you want to make accusations as to someones history or comments back them up with reputable sources, if you don't like your sources we will delete your post and issue a ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

That's fair enough, Clareman. If you re-instate my post, I'll happily provide links to back up anything I said. There was nothing in it that isn't well reported in the local and national newspapers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Haha - awesome Limerick Council themed April Fool's in the Leader today. Best I've seen today .
    Fair play, the best April Fools are the ones that are just about plausible:

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/limerick-will-have-five-mayors-from-june-1-6666203

Advertisement