Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway : Leaving Cert -> Any work? (fully enthusiastic)

Options
  • 29-03-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey guys,

I'm currently doing my leaving cert, a few months left, but I would love to do some outdoor work (any work out the country side or even towns) during the summer.

Any farmers,fruit people,etc out there that needs a young fun motivated fit lad like me to do some work? Or even a bit of help? I'm up for whatever.
    I will be available for the summer, and when I work outside I work like super

Personally, I'm fully enthusiastic whatever the job is.
    And like, if distance is a problem, I can even bring a tent with me and camp out so I will be early and working as hard and early as I can for you.

anyone please?. I need the experience or work for next year after the LC.

Please PM me or leave a reply here if you can give any suggestions, thank you.

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

Firstly no matter what you are looking for getting out with CV in hand and meeting people face to face is still the best way to go.

You haven't made it clear if you are looking for paid work or just for experience and honestly it doesn't show your enthusiasm by just posting on here.

If you are after experience in work outdoors (unpaid) I recommend WWOOFing or Helper Exchange - you'll find some fantastic opportunities through both, it's unpaid but would build your CV up nicely.

If you are outdoorsy I'd also recommend looking into surf instructing or instructing in any watersports, there are a shortage each summer and if you were looking for work during college or a career in general it's not a bad start, yep you won't make millions but it's great fun and there are some train while you work schemes out there, I think under the momentum program (mind you just for surfing). Just an idea. Good luck

Advertisement