Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legal discussion

Options
  • 29-03-2015 7:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

You have been permanently banned from Legal Discussion for Trolling.

I am not bothered about the ban, what I dont get it the accusataion. As far as I am aware we are all innocent until proven otherwise. I was accused of something and didnt have the chance to defend myself, instead you Mr. Pat Mustard publically accused me of something without proving it - he done that on a legal discussion forum... what a contradiction!

Originally Posted by Janesx View Post
    I can't provide advice on this particular matter but I'd like to let you know you are not alone... As strange as it may sound I heard this 'reinforce court order' twice and that was it, no chance to provide evidence although I had relevant paperwork to show.

My case is not the same as yours. The matter is about visitation arragements. I wont go into details because I have a feeling the person involved in the matter read boards.

I was treated unfairly 2x (District - original and Circuit - appeal) and felt like writting a letter to complain about the judges who refused my applications. As a result a case that could have been resolved in 2013 is still being dragged on 2yrs later Next time around I will bring an affidavit with a statement of events and how I felt the hearings weren't carried out properly (the cheek of me to put in question how a judge conduct his work).

I know we are not allowed to ask for a follow up but that would be great if you could return and give us an update on what happened in the case...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Hi
    can you please confirm if you have PM'd the mod in question to try and resolve this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Janesx

Yes, I have. One time.

He replied and the advice was to open a thread here if I was not happy with the ban.
    I don't dispute bans after warnings but I had 0 yellow cards.
    He accused me of having duplicated accounts... shouldn't he have to prove it? Now there's a bunch of ppl thinking that I am a lunatic who has multiple personalities because the comment he used to as reference to jump into conclusions has nothing to do with the comments I made about a personal issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Janesx

Yes, I have. Once.

He replied and the advice was to open a thread here if I was not happy with the ban.
    I don't dispute bans after warnings but I had 0 yellow cards.
    He accused me of having duplicated accounts... shouldn't he have to prove it? Now there's a bunch of ppl thinking that I am a lunatic who has multiple personalities because the comment he used to as reference to jump into conclusions has nothing to do with the comments I made about a personal issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sitebanned for multi-accounting, please explain why you're using more than one account in Prison forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement