Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablets for 250 euro

• 29-03-2015 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Hi I am thinking of buying a tablet. This will be my first one and my max budget is 250 euro. I will mainly be using it to browse and watch movies etc. It is really important that it has a very responsive touchscreen.

I am thinking of either the Samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1 or the ipad mini (first generation). Which one would be better?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

We have 3,a galaxy note I use,a tab 3 and a tab 4 the wife and daughter use the are all brilliant for watching movies and video's sound is probably the best on the note but this was the most expensive,the tab 4 is the lightest and probably the fastest on paper but I don't really notice any major diference between them,They all cost a bit more than your budget if you shop around you should get a tab 4 for €270 for the 10.1,you will get the 8 inch and 7 inch for less than your budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭greenfrogs

Thanks for your response. The Samsung seems like a good buy. Argos is selling the tab 4 for 250 at the moment. I prefer to have the 10 1" rather than the smaller ones.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2584421.htm

Advertisement