Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apply before undergrad graduation?

Options
  • 29-03-2015 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

Can someone enlighten me please as to when to apply for taught masters? I'm due to finish my degree in 2016, would I be considered for places on a taught masters starting September 2016 or must I wait til the following September? Any time idle in relative poverty is not good, so I aim to keep going as quickly as possible,

Thanks in advance,
    Gadfly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

AFAIK you shouldn't have a problem applying to a programme that starts in September 2016. They should be able offer you a provisional place pending your final degree results, which you will have before you start. Just check with the director or administrator of the course you wish to apply to, they'll be able to give you a definite answer.

Advertisement