Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 0 HD.... Will I buy??

Options
  • 29-03-2015 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

So I'm tempted to buy this for the FFXV demo......

What do people think, anyone played either??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,459 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Type-0 works better as a handheld game but it's still decent. Wasn't all that impressed with the XV demo, felt like a poor man's Xenoblade.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Go for It , I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

Go for It , I like it.

Was clearing out the wardrobe and found the old Wii and a lash of games so I traded them in and got it for €12... I'm enjoying both then now to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Type-0 works better as a handheld game but it's still decent. Wasn't all that impressed with the XV demo, felt like a poor man's Xenoblade.

Will it work on the PlayStation tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

Will it work on the PlayStation tv?

The HD remake is for the PS4 and you can use remote play on the PS TV to play it but still need a PS4 and a copy of the game.

If the PSP version is available on the PSN store then you can download it on the PS TV and play it on that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement