Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower identification

Options
  • 29-03-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Could anyone identify these flowers please? Mrs Q bought then in aldi and loves them, I want to see if I could get them as a plant. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭TAZ32

to my eyes they look like either a double Campanula or a Petunia, not a great picture. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭lk67

Qwerty? wrote: »
    Could anyone identify these flowers please? Mrs Q bought then in aldi and loves them, I want to see if I could get them as a plant. Thanks

They are Lisianthus. Not often available in plant form and usually dwarfed. Sometimes they're in the houseplant section of garden centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

lk67 wrote: »
    They are Lisianthus. Not often available in plant form and usually dwarfed. Sometimes they're in the houseplant section of garden centres.

Thanks, that's them, Unfortunately they seem quite a challenge to grow:mad:

Advertisement