Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania LIVE thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Everything that's wrong with this company. Nobody in the crowd, or watching here I'm sure, has much interest in this crap

They dont know how to book and they dont know their target audience!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Dave Lombardo is an amazing drummer.

Travis can eat a dick.

Word.

Divas match...time for a ****break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Nothing wrong with pushing the IC title when Bryan is champion?

Jaysus people never seem to be happy. Begging for Bryan to win titles..he wins a midcard title and now they want to make it big again and everyones complaining.

Sorry buddy but Flair won the title at Unforgiven 2005. Hes actually the oldest to ever hold it.

Fair enough.

I wasn't complaining about Bryan winning. I was complaining about them forcing the importance of the title down our throats, when it's been treated like crap the last 10 years. They can't have it both ways.

Paige is the hottest diva ever

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Looks like im a minute behind. Need to be careful with updates. Wife just said Paige will die in the sun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Good Christ the arse on that. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Rollins has to cash in tonight I reckon. Something not right about the timing. Could be a cash in especially after the Orton clean win

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Did Lillian just say "his tagg team partner" ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The order and the results of the matches so far has led me to believe that Rollins will be cashing in tonight.

Anyone else agree?

I always felt if Orton beat him that would be the case. But with Show and HHH winning makes Authority even stonger. If not tonight it may very well happen tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Ffs. Shyte ending. Trips, once again, having to go over

In fairness in term of manias he has been generous with his losses isn't he like 8-10?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,213 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

AJ looks bored.

C'mon Nikki!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Loved that segment with Bryan and the legends!

Did what it was meant to do. Makes him and the title seem a huge deal which it should be.

As for the Sting match.....

Its the old putting over the not really new so it leaves a bad taste.

If this was a once off it would be great but when loads of other matches have the 'wrong' person winning they could at least have some fairytale ending for Sting!

Sting's entrance seemed very quiet which I didn't like. HHH got all the pizazz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    So is it scheduled to finish at 9pm San Fran time? If so, why didnt they push it two hours later so it started at 7 and finished at 11?

Unless there's a stadium curfew in place.

East cost prime time 7pm to 11pm. 7pm start on the west coast is a 10 pm start East Coast with 2am finish time never going to happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Sneaky suspicion this could be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Sh*te song followed by Diva match.

Perfect for food and bathroom break. Thanks WWE. :)

You would think that it's planned this way intentionally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Could have got Sting up to sing Fields of Gold instead we had to suffer through that muck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sirsok wrote: »
    Lads that Sting v HHH match I've never marked out as much.....NWO v DX that was such an amazing moment honestly

Hey none of that enjoyment around here.

If your not complaining you aren't allowed on the Internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I've a feeling he's not coming out as the dead man. Renee kind of hinted at it earlier.

Yeah especially considering the theme music is most likely A Man Comes Around, an upeat Johnny Cash song.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

The order and the results of the matches so far has led me to believe that Rollins will be cashing in tonight.

Anyone else agree?

I think something is up. I originally thought they might set up a Mizdow v Miz match but that looks like its for another day.

With whats left they may be going for a WM classic with Rusev and Cena? A 40min match??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,175 ✭✭✭✭briany

Not going to take a pee break. I believe I will give these Divas a chance. I heard that somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭qwabercd

The fella in the red football jersey near in the front row is irritating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good luck to anyone trying to read this tomorrow, 62 pages so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

What's the chance Hardcore Holly will make an appearance to help Brock Lesnar win?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Just tuned in for the notalgia buzz , but there was too f**ing much of it for that Sting HHH match. So much done wrong, the sun was still out which from a theatrical point of view didn't make sense for a sting entrance. I know they want to spare the nighttime for the undertaker but surely they'd have time. Dx NWO thing was plain silly, i mean hogan was in his red and yellow get up just last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

"Great boob!"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Lol@ the "Nikki I will give you babies sign"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭The White Feather

"Nikki I will give you babies!" sign is hilarious! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Nikki is far hotter than Brie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good luck to anyone trying to read this tomorrow

I made the mistake of reading it last year after watching the first 90 minutes live, got the taker match spoiled as result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,175 ✭✭✭✭briany

Yeah especially considering the theme music is most likely A Man Comes Around, an upeat Johnny Cash song.

God no. That song has boom-chicka rhythm. Undertaker will have to square dance out to the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Stop killing AJ :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement