Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania LIVE thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bollocks to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,171 ✭✭✭✭briany

The f*ck?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    did big show really need this win?

The only way I can accept him winning if he turns around and retire from in ring competition tomorrow night on raw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,302 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

As ****e as big show winning was that image of show standing next to the trophy was cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

In fairness Mizdow's story was breaking free from Miz.

Pity he didn't win but I can kind of see it as a "thank you" to Big Show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Great future ahead for Mr Wight I reckon.

/sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

For feck sake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

lolBIGSHOWwins.

Really hope this isnt a sign of things to come from the booking team tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

If Big Show doesn't retire soon all the good he was will seriously be tainted.

hopefully thats his swan-song his golden handshake as it were, now somebody retire him

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Then don't pay for the network. Jesus.

I dont pay for the network but I pay for the PPV and I expect to see the PPV. I at least expect to be told that buying the PPV on Sky box office will not give me every match and that I'd have to sign up for the network if I want to see it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

RETIRE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

dhjschjsjzjsj

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

"We had Mizdow turn on Miz, they'll get that and be happy with it damn it!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

They left him win to try and make the trophy look a little bit less ludicrous! Didn't work out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Watch them bury Sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

That's s#ite! Thanks Vinny!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Things like that can kill a crowd for the night. I mean the event as it is could go either way. Why not give Mizdow the win and get the fans rocking?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Crowd seems pumped so at least theres that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Big Show should have won the first one last year. Cesaro's moment meant nothing in the long run, and would have meant more this year if he'd beaten the inaugural trophy winner. Oh well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

MAJR wrote: »
    I still dont give a damn. I'm not paying for the bloody network when I only watch two shows a year on average. It just pisses me off that the WWE are short-changing not only me but anyone else who only comes back to see the big shows. And the other thing that really pisses me off is that I have been on the box office channel for the last hour waiting for this show to start and not once has it been said that you can see the first two hours if you subscribe to the network. How the bloody hell am I suppose to know that if they dont advertize it?! I wouldn't even have known the show had started at all if I hadn't come on here.

But there are not short changing you Wrestlemania starts at 7PM EST time which is midnight here so Box Office will not start until then either

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

How is the network picture for everyone else... mine doesn't look great, a little pixelated somewhat. Anyone know how to improve the picture quality?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

I dont pay for the network but I pay for the PPV and I expect to see the PPV. I at least expect to be told that buying the PPV on Sky box office will not give me every match and that I'd have to sign up for the network if I want to see it all.

So you genuinely expected Sky to tell you that you were paying their extortionate price and not getting the full show? And somehow in your head, it was WWEs fault?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Remember when Big Show didn't win at WrestleMania....good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

How can they fcuk up like that so fast? Mizdow was due the win!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Loughc wrote: »
    The only way I can accept him winning if he turns around and retire from in ring competition tomorrow night on raw.

agreed

crowning moment of his career? really?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Is Wrestlemania live on the network over here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

A giant wins the giant trophy, the ironing is delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

The WWE aren't short changing you, Sky are. You could have got the product direct from wwe for €12.99 which includes the preshow but instead you chose to pay Sky €24.99. You chose wrong, not the fault of WWE. Why would Sky advertise the network? If you had watched at any stage over the last 6 weeks you'd have known all about the preshow being on the network. Only yourself to blame here.

**** off big show

Why would sky advertise the network? Because the box office preview is a WWE product, created by the WWE, hosted by an employee of the WWE and they advertise their network on Sky at every opportunity. Is it so much to ask for at least a throw away about some content being network exclusive?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

POSSY wrote: »
    How is the network picture for everyone else... mine doesn't look great, a little pixelated somewhat. Anyone know how to improve the picture quality?

not great and its frozen now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,091 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Stop moaning, you didn't research your options properly and you're wrecking our heads when all we want to do is moan about Big Show. So please go away!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Raf32 wrote: »
    Watch them bury Sting.

Mod Edit: Please don't mention Paddy Power odds outside of the betting thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement