Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite rock song/indie song ever post vids here

Options
  • 30-03-2015 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Just a bit of fun post any song rock or indie here can be brit rock heavy metal irish rock indie anything you want :) just as long as it isn't crappie pop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Here's my first favourite to get the ball rolling

SLASH - Nothing to Say (feat. M. Shadows) FULL SONG

Certainly not everybody's favourite band but must definitely a song and a half from these lads
    Bon Jovi - This Ain't A Love Song

• Registered Users Posts: 2 largelygil

One of my all time favourites...and most definitely a bit left field for most peoples tastes!!..would be the live version of Last Exit for the Lost, by Fields of the Nephilim...Goth Rock at its most anthemic! ✌

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

I'm failing to see the point of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Or are you pointing out the failing you see in this thread?

• Advertisement

So why would you bother commenting on it so?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

The Weight by The Band. Light My Fire by The Doors. Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company. Its hard to pick just one:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Farty88 wrote: »
    So why would you bother commenting on it so?????
    There's sub-forums for the genres you've mentioned in the OP, each of which have threads for posting Youtube videos. I don't see much point in creating one here.

Besides, you're just going to end up with people posting random music videos without them saying anything remotely interesting about them or why the song is their favourite. It happens all the time in the music forums on Boards.ie and it's getting boring.

There's sub-forums for the genres you've mentioned in the OP, each of which have threads for posting Youtube videos. I don't see much point in creating one here.

Besides, you're just going to end up with people posting random music videos without them saying anything remotely interesting about them or why the song is their favourite. It happens all the time in the music forums on Boards.ie and it's getting boring.

I appreciate your view's but this is only for fun thanks anyway dude. I expected Atleast one unhappy person who thinks that this thread sucks and as I said before this is harmless fun. people can post a song they like it doesn't have to have a 5 page essay attached to it. I just appreciate what kind of songs people like if you want something to complain about I suggest you go look at the consumer issues thread and put your skills to great use.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭tigerboon

largelygil wrote: »
    One of my all time favourites...and most definitely a bit left field for most peoples tastes!!..would be the live version of Last Exit for the Lost, by Fields of the Nephilim...Goth Rock at its most anthemic! ✌

Blast from the past. Anyway can we get the thread back on track and post a few tunes whether good or bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭tigerboon

heavy metal irish rock indie

Therapy? Teeth grinder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭IamNotNumber

If people dont want to watch youtube posting threads then don't ..its fairly simple there aren't that many threads ..in fact slightly worrying why people feel more comfortable posting in AH than here in the music forum!

This song is an eduring favourite ..it just takes you away..

Advertisement