Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Bord na Mona videos

Options
  • 30-03-2015 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

My father worked in bnm as a young man many years ago and often talks about it. I am wondering if anyone knows anyone or anywhere that I can get some videos or dvds of old machinery; of particular interest is the bagger on which he worked as assistant, if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated, he was based in Kildare.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭john_johnerson

There is old BnM machinery stored at Blackwater Workshop in Shannonbridge that may be of interest. Not sure if there is a bagger there but it may be worth a visit.

Ring BnM in Newbridge regarding the videos. Reception will point you in the right direction i'd imagine,

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Paddyg1987

There is old BnM machinery stored at Blackwater Workshop in Shannonbridge that may be of interest. Not sure if there is a bagger there but it may be worth a visit.

Ring BnM in Newbridge regarding the videos. Reception will point you in the right direction i'd imagine,

That's great ill check them out thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

They have some archives on http://www.heartland.ie/

Advertisement