Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Bay Dublin olympia Oct 14th/ Belfast Oct 11th

Options
  • 30-03-2015 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Just saw on his fb page hes doing a few more gigs and dublin on the 14th and belfast on the 11th are on the list. Presale starts tomorrow through a link on his website.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

10407521_10153268113799548_3931755543311814406_n.png?oh=e057511b90b56b688db5a40ef3aac0bc&oe=55A00CA9

• Registered Users Posts: 33 kaylden

was there only standing tickets available this morning in the presale? did anyone get seated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Only had the option for standing but I was a bit late getting them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

How much is he?

Saw him in the Academy pre Xmas for €14 or thereabouts.

cson wrote: »
    How much is he?

Saw him in the Academy pre Xmas for €14 or thereabouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 kaylden

Thursday added in dublin now too, couldnt get seated tickets for the Wednesday at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

expect lots of people posting after this gig about a noisy crowd and how lots seemed to be there just for one song...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

whiskeyman wrote: »
    expect lots of people posting after this gig about a noisy crowd and how lots seemed to be there just for one song...

Pretty good prediction!

Had seats in the Upper Circle (first time being up there in the Olympia). Lots of people talking during the slower songs or any time James was talking himself. Also was a sea of mobile phones!

Good gig though! Saw him at Rock Werchter and think I enjoyed that one more but he can definitely put on a good show.

Saw him at Glasto and think I preferred the Olympia gig. A lot more interaction!

Yeah there was a lot of talking. A lot of people there that didn't appreciate it. A couple behind me were giving out throughout - "what's this sh!t", "jaysus, will he just play it so we can go"...after an hour the bloke said "Here, I've had enough, lets go to the pub" and she replied with "Yeah, I don't even like James Bay" Hilarious!

The only gripe I had was with the 20 min cover version of that song which name escapes me right now. I got pretty bored with the jamming. Great otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

That's gas; folks there essentially to check in and make an instagram post. Saw a few at it the last time I was in the Olympia. We're a peculiar bandwagony/event junkie race.

• Advertisement
Advertisement