Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin Sorter

Options
  • 30-03-2015 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm just wondering if the coin sorting facility in the Baggot Street branch is back in service? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Emmmmm wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm just wondering if the coin sorting facility in the Baggot Street branch is back in service? 

Thanks
    Hi Emmmmm,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We no longer have the coin sorting machine in the Baggot St branch. However if you are a personal customer you can lodge coin at the counter at any time during branch opening hours.
    The coin should be fully bagged and in the correct denominations.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Emmmmm wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Emmmmm,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We no longer have the coin sorting machine in the Baggot St branch. However if you are a personal customer you can lodge coin at the counter at any time during branch opening hours.
    The coin should be fully bagged and in the correct denominations.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola
    Hi Nicola.

I remember it being said that it was a trial. Any word on whether it was successful and whether it may be expanded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi FGR, 

Thank you for your post today. 

We can confirm that the Coin Sorter Machine service will no longer be available within Bank of Ireland and at the moment, we do not have any plans to implement this service in other branches in the future. However, as Nicola mentioned,  if you are a personal customer you can lodge coins at the counter any time during branch opening hours. 

We hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement