Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order Forms

Options
  • 30-03-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need to set up over 20 standing orders on my account and am wondering if I can send a single letter with all the details and my authorisation to BOI or do I need to fill in an individual form for each SO?

If so, and I have to print out 20 copies of the form from the BOI website, does it matter if the bar code at the top of the page is the same on each form?  What is the significance of the bar code?

Many thanks.
    LM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

LMEMAGEE wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to set up over 20 standing orders on my account and am wondering if I can send a single letter with all the details and my authorisation to BOI or do I need to fill in an individual form for each SO?

If so, and I have to print out 20 copies of the form from the BOI website, does it matter if the bar code at the top of the page is the same on each form?  What is the significance of the bar code?

Many thanks.
    LM
    Hi LMEMAGEE,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If you are registered for 365 Online you can set up standing orders through the website, more information on how to do this can be found here.

Alternatively, you can print and complete the form and a separate form should be completed for each standing order that you wish to set up.

You can post the completed forms to:

Bank of Ireland
    Standing Orders Unit
    P.O. Box 365
    Dublin 18

The bar code on the standing order form is for internal use only.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement