Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with window needed please

Options
  • 30-03-2015 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi everyone, been a while since I posted, hope you're all ready for a great sunny season :-)
    My last trip out I managed to lose the window off my Hymer. Searching has revealed this window isn't available anymore :-( Does anyone know of any breakers I may try, here or UK. Failing this I'm going to have to cut an aperture and fit a larger window.. Cheers for any help b79b93feeef9da1ea68dd4e6042fd3ea_zpskkbjac4z.jpg
    81a97142edf28befdfe8ed5e8af73447_zpsso8zxsry.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

If you have a similar one on the other side theres a company in galway that will copy it. Theres a thread on here about it somewhere. You'd may be able to buy a new slightly larger or smaller seitz window for the same price I'm sure Aidan_M_M will know the best approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

What are the dimensions that you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭AutostratusEB

moodrater wrote: »
    If you have a similar one on the other side theres a company in galway that will copy it.

Is that autolux by any chance - or if not would you happen to have their name?
    Apologies for hijacking the thread slightly
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

awaiting reply from caravanbreakers.... do you have the name of that company moodrater?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

thats a common or garden Seitz window , I can't see why its NLA , we can get pretty much any size in them .

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

moodrater wrote: »
    If you have a similar one on the other side theres a company in galway that will copy it. Theres a thread on here about it somewhere. You'd may be able to buy a new slightly larger or smaller seitz window for the same price I'm sure Aidan_M_M will know the best approach.
    Is that autolux by any chance - or if not would you happen to have their name?
    Apologies for hijacking the thread slightly
    Thanks.

http://autolux.ie/ 087 776 6544

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    thats a common or garden Seitz window , I can't see why its NLA , we can get pretty much any size in them .

Is it 650x300 then i couldnt really tell from the image that size seems to be readily available.

Overall size 695x330, cutout 650x298, clear opening 554x154.

Advertisement