Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

behringer ireland

• 30-03-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

xmusic no longer stocking them but theyre listed as only dealer on the Behringer website.

looking for a local dealer to get x32 rack. yeah I can get it off the big T but like going to local guy for advice, returns, service for anything big

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

No one stocks the rack, TBH you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with any of the x32's. They'd have to order it in anyhow. Great piece of gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭clint_silver

No one stocks the rack, TBH you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with any of the x32's. They'd have to order it in anyhow. Great piece of gear.
    Yeah, I asked around and don't know anyone who has it. I've watched every vid up there and gonna go for it. :)
    Be a while before my adverts search alert is triggered for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

there used to be a behringer distributer in bluebell (dubin 8/10). they took business from the public if you organised before hand. i bought a bcf and a bcr directly off them a good few years ago, none of the usual shops stocked them or had any intention to at the time. saved myself a few quid too.

cant remember what they're called but im sure someone on here will be able to tell you if they're still in existence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Yeah, I asked around and don't know anyone who has it. I've watched every vid up there and gonna go for it. :)
    Be a while before my adverts search alert is triggered for that.

If you have any questions give us a PM. I've had the full board but now use the producer and rack versions along with the s16's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭GTE

There is a chap in Ballymount, behind X-Music who stocks Midas gear and is a Midas rep for Ireland. I would be pretty miffed if he couldn't get the Behringer gear in too. Behringer own Midas and they both were involved in the X32 (Midas M32). He operates out of the CAVS facility.

• Advertisement
Advertisement