If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entry level home cinema

Options
  • 30-03-2015 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi Richersounds, does the Yamaha 2910 have rear speakers that can be screwed to a wall?

Also can the cables be removed from the rear and front left and right speakers as I have already cables installed around a room?

Finally is it likely that there will be anything similar priced to this system coming up in your next open box sale?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cloonymee wrote: »
    Hi Richersounds, does the Yamaha 2910 have rear speakers that can be screwed to a wall?

Also can the cables be removed from the rear and front left and right speakers as I have already cables installed around a room?

Finally is it likely that there will be anything similar priced to this system coming up in your next open box sale?

Many thanks.
    Hi Cloonymee.

The 2910 is a great little home cinema system.

The speakers can be mounted on screws via a rear eye hole.
    You will also be able to use your own speaker cable as they run on standard speaker cable.

I have no idea unfortunately as what may be in our next open box sale or when the next one may be.

Yamaha YHT2910 is currently priced at 388.99 Euro (Inc Delivery). We have these in stock and ready to ship.

Any questions please let me know.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cloonymee wrote: »

Many thanks.
    Hi Cloonymee.

The 2910 is a great little home cinema system.

The speakers can be mounted on screws via a rear eye hole.
    You will also be able to use your own speaker cable as they run on standard speaker cable.

I have no idea unfortunately as what may be in our next open box sale or when the next one may be.

Yamaha YHT2910 is currently priced at 388.99 Euro (Inc Delivery). We have these in stock and ready to ship.

Any questions please let me know.
    I'll actually do that system on a Boardie special at just €369 including delivery!

http://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hometheater-systems/home-theater-package/yht-2910_w/?mode=model

Keep us posted.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.