Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco petrol vouchers - Esso

Options
  • 30-03-2015 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Just to let you know that the Esso station westbound on the Navan Road no longer accepts Tesco petrol/diesel money-off coupons. Is there anywhere in Dublin 15 accepting them? Tesco in Finglas is too far away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

No, all Esso stations stopped accepting them on March 21st. I go into Tesco in Maynooth if i happen to be passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

I bin it, garage who accept coupon have more expensive petrol like on other garage, even after discount. It's not worth to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭mobby

I bin it, garage who accept coupon have more expensive petrol like on other garage, even after discount. It's not worth to use it.

Wrong. Esso,s on the N4 at Palmerstown cheapest around and use to except them.

Advertisement