Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert Home ec revision..HELP!

• 30-03-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, Just having a mini panic about home economics as a subject. I'm finding it very hard to get the information to stick as i find it so laborious, does anybody have any tips out there?It seems that the Nutrition part (Worth 45%) is my pet hate! Also some websites for notes are proving tricky to find, if anybody could help me in those regards i would be SO grateful! :) Thank you in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Laura986

Well I'm glad someone else is on the same boat as me! I like the subject but I can't seem to sit down and learn it cos there's just so much and its all technical! I'll be relying on the business aspect and social studies! I also had no clue how big a chunk nutrition was worth which is worrying..

Advertisement