Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changed House Insurance provider

Options
  • 30-03-2015 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi

Have a mortgage with BOI and have just changed my House Insurance provider.

Wondering if I can I send the new policy details to BOI by email (and if so to whom), or does it have to be in hardcopy format?

Regards
    WW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi white_westie, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie

When you switch or change your life or home insurance provider you will need to send a hard copy of your new insurance policy to Bank of Ireland remembering to make a note of your mortgage account number on this. The bank's interest must also be noted on the new home insurance policy.

You can then post this to Mortgage Accounts Administration, new Century House, IFSC, Mayor Street Lower, Dublin 1.

For more information on Mortgages for Existing customers, please see here.

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement