Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 30/3/15

• 30-03-2015 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

So following the "granddaddy of them all" last night the most pumped Raw of the year is upon us.

How will Rollins celebrate?
    What will Lesner do/say?
    Will Finn Bálor appear?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Tempted to stay up. Brock to get his rematch at the next PPV?

Id love to see Finn, Seamus likely to show up tonight as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I'd say it will be a Rollins-Orton rematch for the title at Extreme Rules, or maybe Triple Threat with Reigns. I'd say Rollins-Lesnar will happen at Summerslam.

Wonder will Rousey be on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Was waiting for you, MrMac84

Pretty excited:
    uN0nD5n.gif
    WWE will broadcast Raw tonight from The SAP Center in San Jose, CA tonight, featuring;
    *The fallout of Wrestlemania 31.

*The new WWE World Heavyweight champion Seth Rollins makes his first appearance as champion on Raw.

*Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns react to Rollins cashing in.

*New U.S champion John Cena and new Intercontinental champion Daniel Bryan make their first appearances as champion on Raw.

Haven't been told anything but my educated guess would be if there's call ups
    Balor, Charlotte and Neville.
    Rank and file NXTers have flew back to Florida this morning.

I know the Divas tag last night was a clunker but I had heard that Paige and Lee going over the Bellas was the symbolic end of the "Divas era" and real change will be seen quite soon. If Charlotte debuts and beats Nikki for the title and renames it the WWE's Women's title cred me here. If it is just the same old, same old pretend I didn't write this. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

rovert wrote: »
    I know the Divas tag last night was a clunker but I had heard that Paige and Lee going over the Bellas was the symbolic end of the "Divas era" and real change will be seen quite soon. If Charlotte debuts and beats Nikki for the title and renames it the WWE's Women's title cred me here. If it is just the same old, same old pretend I didn't write this. :p

They do have Madusa's title belt back now to give to a new Women's Champion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tbh, the announcement for Diva Search 2015 doesn't fill me with confidence of a "new era of Dias",

Anyway, excited for this. For all I know some people complain about fans getting themselves over, there's nothing like a show where the crowd will be fighting against the product. Also worth noting that the last few times WWE knew a crowd like this was coming, they produced brilliant episodes of Raw to counter it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

That's a very good point. What Rovert said would fit perfectly with Madusa's hall of fame speech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That's a very good point. What Rovert said would fit perfectly with Madusa's hall of fame speech.

Madusa may be at RAW tonight and then presents the title to a new champ.

Passing the torch and all that jazz.

You lads are talking this up more than I am. Just they have been getting more time and Sara Del Rey is the new WWE road agent/producer for the Women. This isn't the once every six months rumour that they are rebooting the tag division. They are serious.

Nattie tweeted a selfie with her and Madusa with the caption of "Women's Wrestling is back" which seemingly had to delete it as she tweeted "Wrestling".
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Tbh, the announcement for Diva Search 2015 doesn't fill me with confidence of a "new era of Divas",

I know one female indie Wrestler they want. However she isn't 21 yet and won't be at the scheduled time of filming (June). I expect a mix of women not just models. They will probably use "unseen" women from NXT.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Would love to see Nat win the Divas title and have a good run with it along with Kidd/Cesaro having a good run with the tag belts.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Isn't Brock contracted for an appearance tonight?, you can guarantee he will be pissed, and Heyman will have something to say about Seth's shenanigans last night.

ALL HAIL SETH ROLLINS

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wonder will they come up with some sort of absurd thing for why Dean didn't try to cost Seth again. Say Dean was chained up somewhere to stop him :pac:

I would also not be opposed to the Women's title coming back, if only because the Diva's title is an ugly looking thing, and I kinda hate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Angron wrote: »
    I wonder will they come up with some sort of absurd thing for why Dean didn't try to cost Seth again. Say Dean was chained up somewhere to stop him :pac:
    The results review on WWE.com mentioned he was too banged up from his ladder spot to do anything about it, so at least there's some continuity there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Calling it now, Bryan Vs Sheamus at Extreme Rules.

Won't Big Show be getting presented with the trophy tonight?. I wonder will he be interrupted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Tugboats wrote: »
    Won't Big Show be getting presented with the trophy tonight?. I wonder will he be interrupted?

Some tussling involved and the trophy will end up broken (preferably across Big Show's head) per tradition. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ruu wrote: »
    Some tussling involved and the trophy will end up broken (preferably across Big Show's head) per tradition. :p

Hopefully Lesnar on the rampage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,821 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sheamus will return and attack him I'd predict.

So excited for Neville's potential debut
    rAw0zf7.png?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭briany

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Sheamus will return and attack him I'd predict.

It's the feud no-one wants to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Did anyone else besides me hear Seth say thanks to Roman last night while he was being pinned??

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Did anyone else besides me hear Seth say thanks to Roman last night while he was being pinned??

I didn't but I can believe it as it is pretty much customary in big matches and title changes.

Edit:
    https://twitter.com/cagesideseats/status/582642401044533248

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Glad that ive tomorrow off so i can stay up and watch Raw . Cant wait to hear the pop for Rollins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Very excited for Raw. If Finn, Sheamus and Lesnar are involved I'll be a happy camper.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Everyone staying up then?? 2nd best (wrestling related) night of the year.

It's going to be very interesting to see how they book Brock. You expect him to be ticked off and going on a rampage but how do you make that believable when he will only be there once every so often. I think it's easier to book Brock when he's champ and in defence mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's going to be very interesting to see how they book Brock. You expect him to be ticked off and going on a rampage but how do you make that believable when he will only be there once every so often. I think it's easier to book Brock when he's champ and in defence mode.

I think maybe he'll go on the rampage and the Authority will suspend him in order to protect Seth.

If I remember correctly, back in 2001 when Rock went off to Hollywood, they wrote him off TV by having Vince suspend him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Time is kicking off lads ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Time is kicking off lads ?

1am sky sports 4

Advertisement