Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for Volvo V70R I once owned

Options
  • 30-03-2015 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a 1998 Volvo V70R that I sold a few years back to a couple that apparently sold the car to someone else.

Unfortunately the couple didnt have the contact details anymore of the new owner.

I bought the car in the UK and imported it to IRL as I couldn't find a FWD with manual box.

The reg of the car 98-C-27119 and some pictures are attached.

Reason for this thread is that I would interested in buying the car again.

Would much appreciate if someone has seen the car lately which would narrow down my search radius.

Pictures:
    dropbox.com/s/1lju10e4c13h5ja/IMG_0619.JPG?dl=0
    dropbox.com/s/6uk9nn71jldj9yv/IMG_0614.JPG?dl=0
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I know the feeling mate. The number of times I've been thinking about tracking down old cars and drive them again..

Alas, I think it's like finding your highschool sweetheart again and finding nature hasn't been good to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Could be worse could sell car buy new cheap daily have it break your heart lose over a grand on reselling it just to buy back old car and then spent stupid money on err tweaking it :p

Thought about a mk2 V70R ? Awd and 300+bhp, all they need is a map and downpipe/sports cat for 370bhp

Serious sleeper and coming down in price (Almost bought one)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭pafro

I bought a blue 2005 V70 R AWD once I sold the 1998 one.
    Was automatic which I didnt like and so sold it after about 2 years.

Switched brands then and now looking for a bit more space to do the weekly shopping etc.

Advertisement