Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access my3

Options
  • 30-03-2015 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Im currently unable to access my 3 account. When i put in my mobile number and password it says the number is not recognised.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

vr7 wrote: »
    Im currently unable to access my 3 account. When i put in my mobile number and password it says the number is not recognised.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you accessing it over wifi or 3G? If over 3G the phone should automatically log you in. I've tried to log in there and it went fine.

What error message is it giving you?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vr7

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Are you accessing it over wifi or 3G? If over 3G the phone should automatically log you in. I've tried to log in there and it went fine.

What error message is it giving you?

No 3g so using wifi. The error im gettin is that the password and phone number dont match. Iv never changed my number or password. So when i went for the forgot password and the last 6 digits thingy i havnt received the text.

Really getting pissed with 3 lately. Poor 3g signal and signal problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

vr7 wrote: »
    No 3g so using wifi. The error im gettin is that the password and phone number dont match. Iv never changed my number or password. So when i went for the forgot password and the last 6 digits thingy i havnt received the text.

Really getting pissed with 3 lately. Poor 3g signal and signal problems.

You should have received something. You should try their talk to forum here on boards. The guys are fantastic on it.

Advertisement