Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free consoles for collection

Options
  • 30-03-2015 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

ITEM: 1xSlim PS2, 1xXbox, 1xSega Saturn, 2xDreamcast
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS:none

I'm giving away my old consoles, the consoles mostly come with all cables and controllers, I believe they are working but to what degree I can't be certain.

If anybody is interested please give me a shout. I'm living in Drogheda but am in Dublin most weekends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Is there any games with them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I'll take them if they're going for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I'd be interested in the Saturn and a Dreamcast.

Would have no problem meeting in Dublin at weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

I'd be interested in a dreamcast or xbox for spares and leads, even a non working one is handy for spares.

I dont have a saturn so that could be an intresting one to have.

If anyone is taking a ps2 and need av leads/controlers give me a shout as ive a few spare and would be more than happy to throw in for free

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Count me down for a Dreamcast if it's not already taken :)

• Advertisement

I'd definitely take the Saturn and a Dreamcast.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Just a reminder to all, sending a pm direct to a user before they accept your offer or acceptance of a free item will get you banned from this Marketplace.

Myrddin is first in line for these going by the Marketplace rules.

If i find out anyone is pming over someone who got in first, I will straight away ban that person from here without a warning.

Just a reminder to all, sending a pm direct to a user before they accept your offer or acceptance of a free item will get you banned from this Marketplace.

Myrddin is first in line for these going by the Marketplace rules.

If i find out anyone is pming over someone who got in first, I will straight away ban that person from here without a warning.

That was my fault, apologies. Thought rules were different if no payment 'offer' or Paypal etc needed to be swapped.

Will know in future certainly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Just to be clear, From the charter:

Keep discussions on thread until trades are agreed or Freebie's are claimed.

In fairness, we are not new to this forums model. we all know whoever gets in first for a freebie in thread, claims that freebie and its been hammered home many times that pm only after agreement from the original poster on thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement