Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Steps For Cat To Climb

• 30-03-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello,

My cat is getting on and finding it fairly tough to jump up onto the window ledge to eat.
    The cat seems to be in the habit of only eating when the food is on the window and also likes to sit up there to look in on the house. As such I was wondering if anyone knew where a suitable set of steps could be purchased to help the cat climb up easily. The distance from ground to window ledge is about 42 inches

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Rips

There is a small set of steps on zooplus (30cm) but I think it would be difficult to get any steps near that height, you could buy three sets and fix them to the wall?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

There are some really good ones on Amazon in the dog stairs section. I can't post a link. There was one with a removable cover that someone got for their Chihuahuas so they'd be fine for a cat. I think they were 33 pounds. I don't know if they ship to Ireland, if not just set up a Parcel Motel account to get around it, that's what we did for stuff Amazon won't ship to Ireland.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Go to google images and put 'Cat ladder' in the search box and it will give you loads of ideas. You could easily make one or have one made at little cost.

Advertisement