Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile broadband - dongle query

Options
  • 30-03-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

I  recently (19/3) put €10 credit on my mobile dongle from my online banking. Whilst going through the process I inadvertedly clicked on the incorrect mobile provider logo, I hit meteor instead of vodafone. The money was taken from the bank but I never received the credit.I posted a query on the support site but only today received a response to indicate that the site was only to support home broadband. Can you indicate what I need to do to recover the credit or have it directed to my Broadband dongle mobile number ?

Westgolf

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

westgolf wrote: »
    I  recently (19/3) put €10 credit on my mobile dongle from my online banking. Whilst going through the process I inadvertedly clicked on the incorrect mobile provider logo, I hit meteor instead of vodafone. The money was taken from the bank but I never received the credit.I posted a query on the support site but only today received a response to indicate that the site was only to support home broadband. Can you indicate what I need to do to recover the credit or have it directed to my Broadband dongle mobile number ?

Westgolf
    Hi westgolf

Who supplied your broadband dongle? Meteor or Emobile or perhaps another provider?

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Hi westgolf

Who supplied your broadband dongle? Meteor or Emobile or perhaps another provider?

Cheers
    Al

HI Alan.

vodafone dongle, purchased in carphone warehouse.

westgolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

westgolf wrote: »
    Hi westgolf

Cheers
    Al

HI Alan.

vodafone dongle, purchased in carphone warehouse.

westgolf
    Hi there

Best to do, is to send an email to info@meteor.ie with a a scanned bank receipt.  They will take this from there.

Al

Advertisement