Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS4) - €34.99 (€27.99 After code) @ HMV

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

out of stock,

pissed i missed this, really wanted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

lau1247 wrote: »
    Per previous post, I got on to them and ask for HMV to rectify their mistake (Deliberately didn't suggest refund or return without replacement). They resend the correct version out and I got them yesterday evening. Now I just need to post the original one back (Return to sender like what you have been told by HMV).

If I were you, I would get on to them again and ask for them to rectify the problem. Good luck.

Not worth the hassle as the son wanted the Season Pass on Xbox One and that includes what is in the Limited edition and a whole lot more- bonus that it happened to be on sale this week.

While it worked out price wise for me this time, I would think twice before ordering from HMV again. The sons usually go for limited or collectors editions and I can't trust that they actually have those in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

product no longer exists...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Not worth the hassle as the son wanted the Season Pass on Xbox One and that includes what is in the Limited edition and a whole lot more- bonus that it happened to be on sale this week.

While it worked out price wise for me this time, I would think twice before ordering from HMV again. The sons usually go for limited or collectors editions and I can't trust that they actually have those in stock.

pretty sure limited edition doesn't come with season pass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

sweetie wrote: »
    pretty sure limited edition doesn't come with season pass

Think he means the adds on from limited edition are included in the season pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Spazdarn wrote: »
    Think he means the adds on from limited edition are included in the season pass.

my bad!

Advertisement