Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a kitten

• 30-03-2015 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am looking for a kitten. If anybody is expected to have a new delivery from their cat soon please pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

aliona14 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for a kitten. If anybody is expected to have a new delivery from their cat soon please pm me.

Most rescues in the country are overloaded with plenty of cats and kittens - have you tried contacting any? We rescued two kittens a few years ago, they were about three/four months old if I remember correctly and lovely, healthy happy little things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Where about in the country are you?
    We can't recommend rescues on thread but we can pm you if you tell us where you are with local rescues to try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Go to a rescue. At least that way you'll know the mother cat won't have to go through this again. Don't make it easy for owners to be irresponsible. Much easier for them to just give the kittens away "free to a good home" than bother to have the mother cat neutered.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Anyone pm me with info if any rescues in the Kildare area have kittens.
    Thanks

Advertisement