Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving into new place

Options
  • 31-03-2015 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi, I had online billing set up for a previous address. I moved out and there was no need to get anything set up in my name, However I had to set up an account last night and was given a reference number. When I try to register with my email address it says its already used and when I log in with it i get all the details for the previous property.
    Could someone have a look at this for me and either set up the new property details under my email address or disable the old account so I can use my email address to register.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Hurley6969,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, this would be a matter of having your online billing details deactivated and reactivated. The Online Billing team would carry this out for you - just send them an email to eservice@ electricireland.ie with your request, and you will be updated ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Hurley6969

Will do, cheers.

Advertisement