Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VW Golf hubcap stolen - Replacement?

• 31-03-2015 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Strangely had 1 hubcap stolen from my VW Golf last week (no it didn't fall off) and was wondering where I could get a replacement?

It's for a 15" wheel and exact same one as below. I think there's a guy on adverts in Cork selling one but just wondering if there's anywhere in Limerick that might have one.

volkswagen-golf-hubcaps-61552b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

Saturday milk market ..... always a few hubcaps for sale there ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Saturday milk market ..... always a few hubcaps for sale there ...

I'll probably find my own one :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭John T Carroll

Colemania wrote: »
    I'll probably find my own one :P

Cost around €30 each from a Skoda main dealer.

Cost around €30 each from a Skoda main dealer.

Mine's the 2004-2008 model anyway so i don't think dealers would have any

Mine's the 2004-2008 model anyway so i don't think dealers would have any

VW have fantastic spares backup, I'd be very surprised if they couldnt get a spare for you, its just that I find the Skoda main dealer here very competitive, for example the nearside external mirror cover for a 2005 Polo was over €27 from a well known on-line supplier, it was €13.42 from the main skoda dealer.

• Advertisement

VW have fantastic spares backup, I'd be very surprised if they couldnt get a spare for you, its just that I find the Skoda main dealer here very competitive, for example the nearside external mirror cover for a 2005 Polo was over €27 from a well known on-line supplier, it was €13.42 from the main skoda dealer.

Who'd be the nearest skoda dealer i could chance so?

Who'd be the nearest skoda dealer i could chance so?

I will just PM you the one in Cork, you can then compare the cost with your local VW or Skoda? Limerick main dealer, just have the Reg number of your car handy when ringing.

Advertisement