Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tummy bug

Options
  • 31-03-2015 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi Everyone,

My little man has a bad dose of the tummy bug thats going around. We are in day 3 at the moment and thought he might be a bit better today. Still he's much better than day one when he couldn't keep anything down.

Im struggling to feed him, although he is having fluids and a few nibbles here and there but I feel like since this is the third day he should eat some more. He has no energy and is sleeping a lot.

Has anyone any suggestions for foods he might be interested in? Also any advise on how long these bugs normally last. Im normally a bit of a hypochondriac and would take him to the doctor but I know generally there's nothing they can give them.

Advertisement