Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer

Options
  • 31-03-2015 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I signed up for a phone and broadband package yesterday.  It was the eircom broadband unlimited pack and talk anytime. I got an email this morning confirming the order but it only shows up as eTalk and Broadband. I want to make sure I have been registered for the correct phone package. I can pm you the order number. Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ccazza wrote: »
    I signed up for a phone and broadband package yesterday.  It was the eircom broadband unlimited pack and talk anytime. I got an email this morning confirming the order but it only shows up as eTalk and Broadband. I want to make sure I have been registered for the correct phone package. I can pm you the order number. Thanks. 
    That is perfectly normal ccazza

PM me & I'll check just in case :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ccazza wrote: »
    Pm sent
    Thanks ccazza

I'll request clarification from accounts and get back to you as soon as I have this
    Al

Advertisement