Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing address change

Options
  • 31-03-2015 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Since switching to electric ireland the bills have been going to my old address (last there in 2013) and I can't change it online. I assume this is happening by default.
    I would like to get the billing address changed to match the address where the service is being received.
    Also, When I signed up I was under the assumption that it was paperless billing.
    Can you have a look and change this for me. I'll PM my details on response.

Thanks,
    J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Johnnio13,

Sorry to read of the address error - we will indeed correct this for you if you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name, your old or correct address in full (either one is fine) and the telephone number we would have for you.

To register for online billing, just go to this page on our website and complete the form. Your MPRN is on a bill (we can confirm it by private message for you if you wish).

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Sorry Una, Back again.
    I am registered with the online account. That is one very basic site. (You should check out a few other providers to see how it should be done.)
    I must be blind - I cannot find any option to select e-billing.
    There is one option in the drop down that says revert to paper billing. So that would suggest to me that I am already on e-billing but receiving bills?

Thanks,
    Johnnio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Johnnio,

No problem. Once a customer registers their online profile for their Electric Ireland account(s) their bills automatically default to paperless so there is no requirement to select online billing once registered.

With regard to the website, the relevant department have confirmed that work is being done on rebuilding the Electric Ireland residential digital platform, with the aim being for these updates to go live later this year.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Sound!

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement